JH Audio Sale (15% off until 9AM EST 05/24)
May 23, 2011 at 4:22 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 13

SolidVictory

500+ Head-Fier
Found on JH Audio's Facebook Status:

"Jaime and Zac are Getting Hitched on Friday Sale! 

Use Discount Code: GettinHitched for 15% off any IEM (excluding the JH5 and any JH3A) Valid on new orders from 5pm EST today until 9am EST tomorrow morning!"

Wonderful opportunity for anyone looking to pick up JH Audio customs!

May 23, 2011 at 5:33 PM Post #3 of 13
Just saw this information on JH Audio's FB.
How a sweet deal
wink_face.gif

Really attractive

May 24, 2011 at 12:01 AM Post #6 of 13
It said IEMs specifically.  It makes sense for them not to discount the amp, since there's probably people on a waiting list for it.  You might have to weigh up the cost of the IEM - discount + regular price for JH3A vs. the combo price.

May 24, 2011 at 12:10 AM Post #8 of 13

Quote:
If I had the money and means to buy a JH5 right now I would.  But regrettably, I do not.

So buy it tomorrow the day after that, or next month, it will still be the same price.  
rolleyes.gif

May 24, 2011 at 1:23 AM Post #10 of 13

Quote:
It said IEMs specifically.  It makes sense for them not to discount the amp, since there's probably people on a waiting list for it.  You might have to weigh up the cost of the IEM - discount + regular price for JH3A vs. the combo price.

Ya,weigh up,I love this word.
But I don't think it can be split into two cases,The crossover JH13s+JH3A combo is design in the JH3A,while if I order them apart,I don't think this  works.I think I will receive the single JH13s and the single JH3A but not design together.
But it still attractive,if the discount were over 25%,I will buy them without hesitate
darthsmile.gif

May 24, 2011 at 1:35 AM Post #11 of 13

Quote:
But no sale!  Saving $60 on the JH5 is a pretty good deal if you ask me. :p

Umm....the JH5 is excluded if you read closely.  
biggrin.gif
  So it's the same price tomorrow and the next day.

May 24, 2011 at 2:36 AM Post #13 of 13
All this time, I thought they were already pre-tuned for the JH3A b/c they were made by them.  

Quote:
Ya,weigh up,I love this word.
But I don't think it can be split into two cases,The crossover JH13s+JH3A combo is design in the JH3A,while if I order them apart,I don't think this  works.I think I will receive the single JH13s and the single JH3A but not design together.
But it still attractive,if the discount were over 25%,I will buy them without hesitate
darthsmile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back