JH Audio JH16 Pro First Impressions
Mar 13, 2015 at 4:45 PM Post #3,737 of 3,787
My left ear sticks out a little of the jh16..both my Roxannes are flush

Mar 13, 2015 at 9:16 PM Post #3,739 of 3,787
My left ear sticks out a little of the jh16..both my Roxannes are flush

Mine sticks out alot,like say..3-4 mm?i don't know is it because of the shape of the ears or whatever other reasons.i would i say im not so concern about the CIEMs sticking out as i will say the fitting into the canals of my ears are really good,snug and comfortable.Just pictures of people wearing em are kinda flushed in.I'm in the dilemma as to whether to send that back because i can only send em back once due to the fact that i ordered from a dealer here in singapore.Your opinion? 
I sent mine back as I felt they stuck out too much compared to my UE 7s as well as a fit issue. When I got them back they were much better but not as flush as the UE.

By fit issue you mean it doesn't fit well entirely or it just sticks out too much?

Mar 13, 2015 at 11:16 PM Post #3,740 of 3,787
  Mine sticks out alot,like say..3-4 mm?i don't know is it because of the shape of the ears or whatever other reasons.i would i say im not so concern about the CIEMs sticking out as i will say the fitting into the canals of my ears are really good,snug and comfortable.Just pictures of people wearing em are kinda flushed in.I'm in the dilemma as to whether to send that back because i can only send em back once due to the fact that i ordered from a dealer here in singapore.Your opinion? 
By fit issue you mean it doesn't fit well entirely or it just sticks out too much?

The left side was not comfortable and was too long. Since I had to send it back to get if fixed I also mentioned that they stuck out too much. When I got them back, they didn't stick out like before. I can send you a pick if you like to PM me.

Mar 13, 2015 at 11:26 PM Post #3,741 of 3,787

What do you mean, you can only send them back once?

Mar 24, 2015 at 11:02 AM Post #3,744 of 3,787
Here's something for you JH16 lovers...the new JH BR&N

Mar 25, 2015 at 12:10 PM Post #3,746 of 3,787
No the 16's do not come with the variable bass cable. This was a very special order they did for me when I stopped in to talk with them about a refit back in December.

Mar 25, 2015 at 9:53 PM Post #3,747 of 3,787
No the 16's do not come with the variable bass cable. This was a very special order they did for me when I stopped in to talk with them about a refit back in December.

Bummer for us! I thought they offered it as a service!

Are you happy wight the Mod? I suspect you can tone down bass quite a bit.

BTW - I noticed you have the UE 5s. I have them too and think they sound great with my Sony a17. 
This is my travel gear!

Mar 25, 2015 at 11:33 PM Post #3,748 of 3,787
Do they use the variable bass cable on the JH16s now or was this a special order? Also, how long did it take to get yours? I'm waiting on a pair of JH16s and I'm on business day 37. One day from their 32-38 business day estimate. So, now I'm wondering if I get the new cable.

Mine took 60+ working days, which is around 12 weeks since Dec to March.

Mar 26, 2015 at 3:38 AM Post #3,750 of 3,787
Are you in the USA and was there anything in particular about your order that would have slowed it down? I simply placed an order for JH16s. Clear shells. Default artwork.

Same as yours just that mine is in translucent black.Angie told me they are behind time on orders and at that period there were audio events and they were basically not able to do the orders since they were exhibiting. Perhaps you can give angie a email?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back