JH Audio JH-13 PRO impressions thread
Nov 24, 2009 at 5:58 AM Post #6,136 of 10,747
Quote:

Originally Posted by Canman /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Black Wednesday? I've been following this thread for awhile and may bite depending on the price.

Dew it! You won't be disappointed, my friend from head-fi's golden age
wink.gif

Nov 24, 2009 at 7:03 AM Post #6,137 of 10,747
Just received mine today
biggrin.gif
(took around 3.5 weeks)

The fit/seal is absolutely perfect, popping in and staying comfortable even after periods of listening.

Sound-wise I guess there isn't much more for me to say. Just unbelievable.

The build quality is pretty good ie. smooth finish, no dust, fingerprints etc. There are a few very tiny bubbles in the earpiece, but hardly noticeable at all. You would have to put them against light and squint hard to see them.

Overall, I'm very satisfied with these babies and highly recommend anyone still sitting on the fence to take the plunge.
beerchug.gif

Nov 24, 2009 at 7:10 AM Post #6,138 of 10,747
Quote:

JH Audio You've heard of Black Friday..just wait until Black Wednesday! Most awesome deal of the year on the JH13 only from 9-11am, 11/25/09. Stay tuned for details!

Better get on that potential buyers :p I am going to pay for my dads set during that time frame to grab the discount. I think I picked a good present for a audiophile aye?

NEED MORE INFO!!!!!!!

Nov 24, 2009 at 7:37 AM Post #6,141 of 10,747
Yeah, thanks Hockeyb213. I was planning on pulling the trigger probably this week, so this is perfect timing. It's such a small window of time and without too much notice, I most likely would've missed it were it not for your post. Now lets hope it's something big.
very_evil_smiley.gif

Nov 24, 2009 at 7:44 AM Post #6,142 of 10,747
Quote:

Originally Posted by relishmalice /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Just received mine today
biggrin.gif
(took around 3.5 weeks)

The fit/seal is absolutely perfect, popping in and staying comfortable even after periods of listening.

Sound-wise I guess there isn't much more for me to say. Just unbelievable.

The build quality is pretty good ie. smooth finish, no dust, fingerprints etc. There are a few very tiny bubbles in the earpiece, but hardly noticeable at all. You would have to put them against light and squint hard to see them.

Overall, I'm very satisfied with these babies and highly recommend anyone still sitting on the fence to take the plunge.
beerchug.gif

Are you in singapore? Where did u make impressions?

Nov 24, 2009 at 8:22 AM Post #6,143 of 10,747
Quote:

Originally Posted by GTL /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Are you in singapore? Where did u make impressions?

Yep I'm now in Singapore. I made mine in Australia before returning here.

I was waiting for an offer like this to come along, but I just couldn't bear to wait any longer. Curious to see what kinda deal they're gonna offer though
tongue.gif

Nov 24, 2009 at 2:09 PM Post #6,145 of 10,747
Quote:

Originally Posted by gsawdy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
What audiologist did you use? How did the imprssions and then the JH13s turn out? Were you pleased with your experience and what did it cost.

TIA George

I live in southern Mass about half an hour from Providence, I use Dr Paul Milner. It comes out very well when I order my Westone UM56 but the right side is little loose on JH13 as few other JH13 owners.

Nov 24, 2009 at 2:47 PM Post #6,146 of 10,747
regarding the above posts about black Wed. I don't know if anyone clocked it on their fb page yet but JHAudio's fb status is
Quote:

Place your order online tomorrow, 9-11am EST, for our JH13 Black Wednesday deal: $150 off+bonus cable+free ground shipping!

Nov 24, 2009 at 4:56 PM Post #6,150 of 10,747
Quote:

Originally Posted by Brandon3003 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Just a heads up. If you ordered recently and your order hasn't been sent to the lab yet.. don't bother trying to cancel your order so you can get in on the deal. They won't let you.

I went from excited to get mine to.. well.. lets just say that their greed has given me a sour taste in my mouth and an unhappy experience.

And to top that off, even if I want to take my business elsewhere I cant. I should have gone to UE.

Why should you have gone to UE? So you can pay $50 more for a monitor that doesn't sound as good?

They aren't obligated to honor a 2-hour sale outside the 2 hour period. That's why it's called a 2-hour sale.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back