JH Audio - Great Products, Even Better Customer Service
Dec 28, 2011 at 1:14 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 11

JarodL1

100+ Head-Fier
I bought a pair of JH-13s about a year and a half ago and they have been fantastic.  Enough good things have been written about them since they came out so I won't bother beating that dead horse.  

About a month ago the sound started cutting in and out of the left monitor, so I contacted JH and asked what to do.  They told me to send them in and they would check them out for me.  They were delivered the Wednesday before Christmas, Thursday I received a call that they had been shipped back out and there wasn't a charge for the repair or shipping.  I got the phones back and not only has the problem been fixed but they look brand new.  I couldn't have asked for a better post-sale experience and the next time they release a new flagship headphone, I will be among the first in line.  

Nice to see a company stand behind their product and do it in such a professional manner.  

Dec 28, 2011 at 8:33 PM Post #2 of 11
Lucky you.  Unfortunately their CS seems a bit spotty.  Not sure why.  Sometimes people can't even get simple emails replied to.  I have purchased JH5 and JH13 and JH16 within the last year and can't even get Brittany to reply to a simple product question.  Going on a 9 days now...I don't expect a reply at this point

Dec 28, 2011 at 8:54 PM Post #4 of 11

Quote:
Lucky you.  Unfortunately their CS seems a bit spotty.  Not sure why.  Sometimes people can't even get simple emails replied to.  I have purchased JH5 and JH13 and JH16 within the last year and can't even get Brittany to reply to a simple product question.  Going on a 9 days now...I don't expect a reply at this point

Also note that JH Audio is closed this week.

From their official Facebook page:
"JHAudio will be closed December 24-January 2. Happy Holidays everyone!"

Dec 29, 2011 at 12:58 AM Post #6 of 11
Britney Harvey is a great person, she has great custom service, and thank gosh she branched away from UE after selling to Logitech. JH has better products since the Harvey's aren't there any more.

Dec 29, 2011 at 1:53 AM Post #7 of 11
That's great to hear they have managed to make one customer happy...this year.
evil_smiley.gif

Dec 29, 2011 at 2:28 AM Post #9 of 11
have you listen to the JH 5 pros already ? if so could you help me out ? people telling me to buy JH 5 pros over the AC 2 and UE 4 pros. But i just found out for 50$ more i could be getting a Heir Audio 4.A, do you have any experience with the models i listed above ?

Mar 2, 2012 at 11:08 PM Post #11 of 11
I bought a pair of JH-13s about a year and a half ago and they have been fantastic.  Enough good things have been written about them since they came out so I won't bother beating that dead horse.  

About a month ago the sound started cutting in and out of the left monitor, so I contacted JH and asked what to do.  They told me to send them in and they would check them out for me.  They were delivered the Wednesday before Christmas, Thursday I received a call that they had been shipped back out and there wasn't a charge for the repair or shipping.  I got the phones back and not only has the problem been fixed but they look brand new.  I couldn't have asked for a better post-sale experience and the next time they release a new flagship headphone, I will be among the first in line.  

Nice to see a company stand behind their product and do it in such a professional manner.  

Do you live in the US that they sent you the iem free? I'm asking because I just received my jh13 and it has good fit although not perfect, but it has factory defect on the acrylic, it will cost me $200 to send the iem to the us and back, it's just too costly considering the defect that I can handle at this time, not major really, I just have to be more careful when inserting the left piece, because the left canal's tip wall is very thin makes it sharp edge. Overall I'm not that happy, after waiting for 2 months and it came not perfect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back