JH Audio Black Friday Sale
Nov 22, 2010 at 1:53 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 56

daveDerek

Headphoneus Supremus
i called JH Audio earlier and they mentioned that they were going to be having a black friday sale, which will be announced later on today on their Facebook page. Brittany didn't mention any specifics, but said those will be in the announcement. so if you've been itching to get some of these iems, this may be a good opportunity.

Nov 22, 2010 at 3:14 PM Post #4 of 56
All IEM orders will be discounted 15%. (the only exclusion is the JH5 and the JH3A orders placed for these items will be billed at full price even if the computer allows it to happen) You will also receive a free JH Audio T-shirt with your o...rder. This is as supplies last and we cannot guarantee that we will have your size or the shirt of choice.

Nov 22, 2010 at 7:53 PM Post #5 of 56
the sale starts at midnight wednesday. i'm not quite sure if that means it's a one day sale on wednesday or thursday, but whoever wants to get in on it should clarify that asap! please update this thread with that info.

Nov 23, 2010 at 7:17 AM Post #6 of 56
The sale is for the entire Wednesday.
In the comments section when you order specify which shirt size you would like but there's no guarantee's you'll get it.

Nov 23, 2010 at 11:56 AM Post #8 of 56
Quote:
Does this also apply internationally? Looking to get a pair of JH 16 Pros.

probably, but i'd recommend contacting JHA to make sure.

Nov 23, 2010 at 2:25 PM Post #10 of 56
congrats, here's your opportunity to score those beauties at an attractive price!  btw, where are you located?  it's useful to fill out your profile, especially with your gear & location.

Nov 23, 2010 at 5:32 PM Post #12 of 56
Quote:
thanks dave. I'm from Denmark and I filled it out kind of. I don't have much gear, all I have is the UM3X at the moment. Hopefully I won't have to upgrade after this for a while.

then you may want to avoid this place for a while to avoid the upgraditis urge. 
devil_face.gif

Nov 23, 2010 at 9:09 PM Post #15 of 56
take cost from website and multiply it by .85 and the sum of that is how much the ears will cost you as long as you use coupon code TURKEY and order on Wednesday.
so the 1149 dollar ones would be 976.65

Users who are viewing this thread

Back