Jerry Harvey Audio "JH5"
Mar 13, 2017 at 10:54 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Spyro

Headphoneus Supremus
Anybody own this IEM but me?

To this day in  14 years on HF I think it's still the best $$ for the money I ever spent.  Had them for about 8-9 years now...original cable.  If they ever blew out I'd probably immediately buy another pair.  

How Jerry was able to attain such a cohesive, complete sound with this dual driver is beyond comprehension.  Easily rivals my triple and quad driver IEM's at almost double thr price.  Slight bass enhancement but very balanced and clear.  Best $400 I ever spent on any audio product, period.

Mar 14, 2017 at 12:40 AM Post #2 of 3
Love them! Had them for 3 years, first headphones I bought that were over $100. They have incredible impact in the mids and highs! They have punch for sure!

I know you've had experience with the w40- those and the jh5s are 2 of my fave iems

BUT... I'd have to say isine 10 takes the cake for best audio value in the iem world- strictly sq speaking. In fact they are the best iems I've tried. Haven't tried them all but a lot of them. The form factor isn't for everyone, but they don't leak as much as open headphones.

Mar 14, 2017 at 1:14 AM Post #3 of 3
I sold mine a few years ago now I think. I always had slight fit issues that got progressively worse (I did keep getting fatter though 
biggrin.gif
). My favorite headphone setup I think was the JH5 driven by a Pico Power and the Pico DAC, easily went toe to toe against my full size stuff I had back in the day. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back