JAYS by Jens Nylander
Jun 16, 2006 at 10:17 PM Post #61 of 68
Quote:

Originally Posted by Chimpie
I just pre-ordered one... However, I'm kinda baffled that the European price is so much higher than the US price. It's from Sweden, right?? Like... IN EUROPE??
confused.gif

Yep, that is strange - over $108 U.S. when converted, compared to $79.

EDIT: sorry, didn't see your reply about the VAT fees.

I'm also a little wary of UPS shipment to Canada - that will easily bring the price up to match that $108 with the crazy brokerage fees.

Jun 16, 2006 at 11:32 PM Post #64 of 68
Quote:

Originally Posted by dave al'orange
[size=large]CURSE YOU, HEAD-FI!!!![/size]

lol

Man, can't wait until the q-jays come out... Wait, I just got my iM716s a few days ago! I want more... and an amp. lol. Curse you, head-fi...

Jun 17, 2006 at 9:49 AM Post #65 of 68
so, when is the qjay comin out?
confused.gif

wat models does the djay match towards the other brand anyway...?
does it match up with e3c or e2c?
it seems like its priced at e2c but quality of e3c, um1, im716...
eggosmile.gif

Jun 17, 2006 at 3:03 PM Post #66 of 68
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mico
so, when is the qjay comin out?
confused.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jens Nylander
The conceptual model that was shown at Engadget (for example) is q-JAYS, a product that will be released beginning of 2007.

Early 2007.

I'm very interested in the d-Jays, but then again, I just spent $250 on a HeadFive... My wallet hates me.

Jun 17, 2006 at 7:12 PM Post #67 of 68
Quote:

Originally Posted by MCC
Early 2007.

I'm very interested in the d-Jays, but then again, I just spent $250 on a HeadFive... My wallet hates me.

Lol everyone's like gimme, gimme, gimme... We're like kids in a candy store (head-fi)... a very expensive one...

Jun 19, 2006 at 10:22 AM Post #68 of 68
I've placed a pre-order for a pair of d-jays, and August is the month when the Jays team is expecting this product to ship (from statements in threads on the forums of the Jays website). Based on Garrett's review, combined with descriptions of the product design and technology on the Jays website, I'm getting excited about this new IEM product. It looks like d-jays will offer an enviable combination of sound quality, comfort, price and good looks. I'm really looking forward to trying a pair.

OK, so now Jays is expecting to make the d-jays available by the end of September. Still very much looking forward to trying the pair I've pre-ordered. Let's look on the bright side here - by the time the d-jays ship, the Go-Vibe V5 I've ordered to go with them should be burned in nicely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back