Jaguar Audio -- T+A DAC 200 | Black and Silver - Next-Day Shipping | Check Out the New YouTube Reviews!
Apr 1, 2023 at 6:44 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

JaguarAudio

Member of the Trade: Jaguar Audio
Jaguar Audio is an Authorized T+A Dealer. Out of the box, the T+A DAC 200 blew our prior reference (a $20K DAC and upscaling combo) out of the water and we were true believers. We have Black and Silver DAC 200s in stock and ready to ship now. 45-day Trial Period and Next-Day Shipping are included in the price. Give us a call anytime with your questions.

Check out the new YouTube reviews in the Videos section at the link below. Now, one of Steve Huff's "Holy crap Products":

https://jaguaraudio.com/product/dac-200-dac-by-ta-hifi

If you only listen with headphones, you may prefer T+A's HA 200 Headphone Amp.

https://jaguaraudio.com/product/ha-200-headphone-amplifier-and-dac-by-ta-hifi

* Jaguar can only ship this brand to US addresses.
* Pay with a wire payment and save 3%.

ta_dac200-1.jpg

DAC200.jpg

Attachments

• ta_dac200.jpg
    ta_dac200.jpg
    489.1 KB · Views: 0
  • HA200Blk1.JPG
    HA200Blk1.JPG
    503.6 KB · Views: 0
  • ta_dac200-1.jpg
    ta_dac200-1.jpg
    402.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Apr 3, 2023 at 5:01 PM Post #2 of 8
Can you provide some additional specs about the balanced headphone output? Can it comfortable drive a Susvara? Thanks.

Apr 3, 2023 at 5:39 PM Post #3 of 8
Hello SCBob, below are the specs for the T+A headphone amp. I don't own the Susvara and I'm not familiar with their specs, so I'll see if T+A can provide any feedback on this question and I'll let you know as soon as I hear from them.

"4.4 mm Pentaconn, discreetly designed high-performance output stage, Class A operation up to 200 mA, 6 Ohms output impedance."

Apr 4, 2023 at 7:59 AM Post #5 of 8
Can you provide some additional specs about the balanced headphone output? Can it comfortable drive a Susvara? Thanks.

Hello SCBob, below are the specs for the T+A headphone amp. I don't own the Susvara and I'm not familiar with their specs, so I'll see if T+A can provide any feedback on this question and I'll let you know as soon as I hear from them.

"4.4 mm Pentaconn, discreetly designed high-performance output stage, Class A operation up to 200 mA, 6 Ohms output impedance."
Make sure you're talking both about the same device.
The Ha200 is much more powerful than the DAC200

Apr 4, 2023 at 11:30 AM Post #6 of 8
Apr 5, 2023 at 3:36 PM Post #7 of 8
I'm asking about the HA200.
Hello SCBob, I just heard back from T+A. For some reason, the output is not posted in their specs. Turns out the HA200 headphone amp is 10 watts. For reference, the Enleum 23R is 4 watts. I'll send you a PM about a trial.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back