I've got over 50 posts and joined in June...
Oct 25, 2007 at 1:58 PM Post #4 of 20
Its highly possible that this is a partly manual job, or performed automatically just once a day or so. Give it a wait until tomorrow, then come back here if you're still not allowed in.

Oct 25, 2007 at 2:02 PM Post #5 of 20
And congrats on the milestone!
biggrin.gif

Oct 25, 2007 at 2:45 PM Post #8 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by subharmonic /img/forum/go_quote.gif
???????????

Did I? I may have posted a lot yesterday, and to be honest, again today, but it wasn't intended to be spam.
I'm not quite sure where you get this from...

YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF!!!
wink.gif

Oct 25, 2007 at 2:52 PM Post #9 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by shigzeo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
'a watched pot never boils'

Too true. The whole reason I discovered this excellent site is because I've been trying to get my hands on some cans to aid with my studio productions, but I wasn't to keen on what I've seen on offer on ebay. And yet, on here there is this laborious procedure to get past the 50 post mark and even then it doesn't kick in!!! I can kind of understand why this control is there as it maybe reduces the number of fly by night scammers from participating in any trading. This is understandable. It doesn't stop anyone from PMing anyone selling anything though. I bought a set of cans off someone here in this way, and it went smoothly. Thing is though, most threads on here (surprisingly
biggrin.gif
) are about headphones and yet it's tough to talk about any until you've got a set. But if you're waiting to buy some from here, you'll be a long time waiting given that you don't have much to talk about (unless you buy some from elsewhere!!!)

Just seems a bit weird to me. Anyway all I want to do is chuck up a WTB post anyway, as I'm not convinced the cans I acquired are ideal for me - I think I need some open backed ones...

Oct 25, 2007 at 2:58 PM Post #11 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by no1likesme /img/forum/go_quote.gif
YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF!!!
wink.gif

And I am. Believe me. did you read any of my posts? Unadulterated pish...
biggrin.gif

Honestly, how can you spam your way through a Mike Oldfield thread, a thread on the best drummers?

Some people have no manners, or am I just being a bit touchy coz I'm the new guy?

Oct 25, 2007 at 3:37 PM Post #13 of 20
Quote:

Ask, and ye shall recieve!!!! Cheers to whoever switch on the trading forum for me. Ta much!!!

after all that lets see yah warez!
biggrin.gif

Oct 25, 2007 at 4:09 PM Post #14 of 20
Quote:

???????????

Did I? I may have posted a lot yesterday, and to be honest, again today, but it wasn't intended to be spam.
I'm not quite sure where you get this from...

subharm...don't take the bait. some people are just d***s and can't help it.
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back