It's time for some thing fresh to your ear. Selected as Top 100 headphones, DUNU DN-1000 is your best choice for hybrid headphone.
Feb 20, 2014 at 3:08 AM Post #16 of 28
  It's fun to do that. I guess everybody knows that tips have different sound features. Just we will make it more prominent. We ever put this idea into DN-19 Tai Chi.

But this time, DN-2000 will have possible 3-4 sets of sound. To enhance 3 different aspect like Bass, balance, clarity.  Pair with the spacer(rings in DN-1000)

BTW the new included box is as below. Soon we will have the first sample of the box. It looks nice right.

Wow! looks awesome. By far the nicest case I've seen (the roxanne one is pretty awesome as well though). 

Feb 20, 2014 at 3:37 AM Post #17 of 28
  It's fun to do that. I guess everybody knows that tips have different sound features. Just we will make it more prominent. We ever put this idea into DN-19 Tai Chi.

But this time, DN-2000 will have possible 3-4 sets of sound. To enhance 3 different aspect like Bass, balance, clarity.  Pair with the spacer(rings in DN-1000)

BTW the new included box is as below. Soon we will have the first sample of the box. It looks nice right.

WOW, now that is a case and a half, well done Rocky, that is a seriously nice looking case.

Mar 3, 2014 at 8:13 PM Post #18 of 28

That's a nice looking case there. I bet it's crushproof.

Mar 4, 2014 at 10:50 AM Post #19 of 28

Rocky, if you are looking for volunteers to evaluate the DN2000's... :wink:

Cheers!
-HK sends

Mar 4, 2014 at 1:08 PM Post #20 of 28

Sweet looking box! I was going for the DN-1000 but now I'm interested in this DN2k. How will it be priced? I bet higher than DN-1000?

Mar 5, 2014 at 5:21 AM Post #22 of 28
What is the latest release date of the dn-2000??I hope there will be improvements on the sealing of the tips as the tips with rings on dn-1000 tend to fall off sometimes, not a lot of people have this problem but there are quite a few complaing. I have lost all my red rings and a set of blues because of them falling off on the streets T_T

Mar 7, 2014 at 10:16 AM Post #26 of 28
The renders look cool! I was just about to order the DN-1000 but if these have guaranteed better fit (the wings) I might just wait and pay a little extra. It seems the wings are detachable. Can't quite make it out of the renders, some have them, some don't and others have different ones.

Rocky, can you give any details on the price yet?

Mar 14, 2014 at 5:51 AM Post #27 of 28
Ha,
  The renders look cool! I was just about to order the DN-1000 but if these have guaranteed better fit (the wings) I might just wait and pay a little extra. It seems the wings are detachable. Can't quite make it out of the renders, some have them, some don't and others have different ones.

Rocky, can you give any details on the price yet?

Ha, sorry not able to leak the price yet. Should be able to tell the price 3/25.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back