It's time for some thing fresh to your ear. Selected as Top 100 headphones, DUNU DN-1000 is your best choice for hybrid headphone.
Feb 5, 2014 at 3:53 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 28

C:\DOCUME~1\ADMINI~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\msohtml1\01\clip_image002.jpg

DUNU DN-1000 on JP weekly magazine

Comment : It’s pretty good and able to compared with AKG K3000 from C/P ratio aspect. (What a great honor lol.)

Recommend model below $30000 yen.

DN-1000 has been two week top seller in earphone catalog ON DMR in Japan. Now is "Out of stock ".

DUNU / DN-1000 ハイブリッド・イヤホン
kara.gif
DUNU-TOPSOUND
kara.gif
DUNU-TOPSOUND
kara.gif
others
kara.gif
2014/01/14
kara.gif
¥21,800

new_off.jpg
dokusen_off.jpg
台湾のDUNU-TOPSOUNDから、BA2基 + ダイナミックドライバを搭載したハイブリッドタイプイヤホン、DN-1000が登場。全周波数帯域において高い解像度を誇る名機。

DN-1000 is one of Top 100 selected headphones in Taiwan headphone magazine.

There are many reasons to choose DN-1000 as one the top 100 headphones in 2014.

1. Hybrid design can take care low and high in the same time .
2. Hybrid earphone is usually takes you $300 up.  DN-1000 in the contrary has excellent value.
3. Rich accessories and paying attention to  details.

Can easily present the depth, singer in front and band is behind.  Sound quality in overal rating is great.
Bass is great and have power as well but compare to other Bass monster. The quantity is slightly lower.

Happy Chinese New Year to you all.
Rocky

Feb 7, 2014 at 3:54 AM Post #3 of 28
so happy with my DN-1000, I think there won't be upgrades for me for a while...(maybe DN-2000??lol..)

Feb 11, 2014 at 3:23 AM Post #5 of 28
  Congratulations Rocky, you guys have really created one hell of a hybrid here, it is no doubt one of the best sounding IEM that I have ever heard

It's nice to hear that. Thanks djkool.

But DN-1000 won't be the only one. DN-2000 is more promising IMO. It's enhanced overall, especially on the clarity and extension.  Definitely more sparkles than DN-1000.

The taste is a little bit different lol. The release date is postponed to late March. 

Feb 11, 2014 at 3:48 AM Post #6 of 28
The DN-1000 is truly an amazing IEM and hits my sweet spot for an IEM. I prefer a mo9re heavy bass on the go. Can't wait to hear the DN-2000!

Feb 12, 2014 at 7:49 PM Post #7 of 28
  It's nice to hear that. Thanks djkool.

But DN-1000 won't be the only one. DN-2000 is more promising IMO. It's enhanced overall, especially on the clarity and extension.  Definitely more sparkles than DN-1000.

The taste is a little bit different lol. The release date is postponed to late March. 

Certainly can't wait for it Rocky, if there is anything that I am so looking forward to listen to, it is DN-2000 
wink_face.gif

Feb 12, 2014 at 8:17 PM Post #8 of 28
I have to admit, I could never get the whole IEM thing.  I tried some Sennheiser IE80s in the past and also have a set of barely used Brainwavz R3's but I never really found a reason to switch from headphones for portable listening.  I never could get comfortable with IEM's in my ears and the sound just seemed muffled and muddy (or overblown).  Then for some reason,  I saw the DN1000 available at a discount and figured what the heck, I might as well give IEM's one last try.

BEST decision I ever made!  I managed to get a comfortable fit and preferred sound in my first try.  They are comfortable and disappear behind the music and have made a IEM believer and Dunu fan out of me.  Now I don't have to worry about carting my LCD-2's around when I travel. 
biggrin.gif

I can't wait to see what Dunu offers next (I'll be keeping a close eye on the impressions of the DN2000 when they come out)!

Cheers!
beerchug.gif

-HK sends

Feb 14, 2014 at 3:49 AM Post #12 of 28

Certainly can't wait for it Rocky, if there is anything that I am so looking forward to listen to, it is DN-2000 
wink_face.gif

It's definitely worth listening. BTW we currently are developing a new tips. Hopefully it will be include in DN-2000.

my The tips enhance the SQ once more. Bass reduces a little bit but more tight. Even more sparkles from the treble.
It's well balance. If you are balance lover and enjoy a little bit more bass like I do. I sincerely recommend this one.  
Since the clarity is further improved, the taste is a little bit different. 

However, if you like DN-1000's elastic bass as well. We do have suitable tips for the taste.  Like Imaging
a stick hit the drumheads, sound goes down and then bounce back with recessing trembling sound. 
 That's what one reason I love DN-1000. It presents that well.   Just how beautiful Ha.

Feb 14, 2014 at 3:51 AM Post #13 of 28

It's definitely worth listening. BTW we currently are developing a new tips. Hopefully it will be include in DN-2000.

my The tips enhance the SQ once more. Bass reduces a little bit but more tight. Even more sparkles from the treble.
It's well balance. If you are balance lover and enjoy a little bit more bass like I do. I sincerely recommend this one.  

However, if you like DN-1000's elastic bass as well. We do have suitable tips for the taste.  Like Imaging
a stick hit the drumheads, sound goes down and then bounce back with recessing trembling sound. 
 That's what one reason I love DN-1000. It presents that well.   Just how beautiful Ha.

Nice! The tips sound very interesting, almost like customisable filters. 

Don't tone the treble up too much though, the DN-1000 is already pretty bright. 

Feb 17, 2014 at 7:01 PM Post #14 of 28

Wow, after the adjustment rings to adjust the sound, now you guys are developing specific tips to also adjust the sound, truly amazing

Feb 20, 2014 at 2:30 AM Post #15 of 28

Wow, after the adjustment rings to adjust the sound, now you guys are developing specific tips to also adjust the sound, truly amazing

It's fun to do that. I guess everybody knows that tips have different sound features. Just we will make it more prominent. We ever put this idea into DN-19 Tai Chi.

But this time, DN-2000 will have possible 3-4 sets of sound. To enhance 3 different aspect like Bass, balance, clarity.  Pair with the spacer(rings in DN-1000)

BTW the new included box is as below. Soon we will have the first sample of the box. It looks nice right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back