ITS OUT, The Dragon Ball move offiical trailer
Dec 11, 2008 at 7:52 PM Post #31 of 45
I have never watched a single DragonBallZ episode, but this looks mildly entertaining.

Dec 11, 2008 at 8:31 PM Post #33 of 45
seriously..... i really don't understand why did Chow Yun Fat decided to get that role.
the image that he has build up through out his career is almost the exact opposite of an old pervert...

but considering he is in his late 50s.... that about the right age to play old people in this movie.... because I am not sure any actor older than that can standing even the mild stuns that are involve in this movie

but anyway, apparently Jet Li was also in line for the role of Master Roshi.... now think about THAT

Dec 11, 2008 at 8:39 PM Post #34 of 45
Goku is supposed to be ripped! In the show he was consistently the most powerful person in the universe!

This is Goku:
102018songoku400wi3.jpg

This is NOT Goku:
goku.jpg

mad.gif

EK

Dec 11, 2008 at 8:42 PM Post #35 of 45
As already noted in this thread, my first thought was "What, goku's white???? uhhhhhh.... o..k........"

But seriously, there's no way anybody could pull off portraying a live action Goku without changing his personality.

Dec 11, 2008 at 9:31 PM Post #36 of 45
It's like some highschool project or amateur video posted by youtube. Chow Yun Fatt disgraced himself by accepting in the role in this movie. Man must be running low on money.

Dec 11, 2008 at 9:38 PM Post #37 of 45
Quote:

Originally Posted by evilking /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Goku is supposed to be ripped! In the show he was consistently the most powerful person in the universe!

This is Goku:
102018songoku400wi3.jpg

This is NOT Goku:
goku.jpg

mad.gif

EK

The main reason for that is that the film is (supposedly!) based on Dragonball, not Dragonball Z (for example, there never was the whole spiky blonde hair Super Saiyajin stuff in Dragonball). Goku was younger, not settled down and didn't have kids.

I'm going to watch this film when it's out (I'll be too embarrassed to watch it in a cinema though!), but I already know it's going to be crap... and the trailer didn't help change my opinion
smily_headphones1.gif

Dec 12, 2008 at 12:25 AM Post #38 of 45
but still... look at the character description
"18 years old, Goku is considered uncool and unpopular at school,"

.... first of all.. Goku never attended school
Second. Goku does not care how people think of him as, he is what he is... the scene of Goku been depress just because some stupid kids think he is uncool... is never the less... unacceptable =_=

Dec 12, 2008 at 4:02 AM Post #39 of 45
Oh yea, what happened to Goku's tail? Since it's based on DB he should have a tail no? Unless they're basing it at the end of the DB series. Hmmm.
confused_face(1).gif

Dec 12, 2008 at 4:19 AM Post #40 of 45
Oh god, this IS the actual trailer isn't it?
I seriously though it's a parody or something after seeing some similar video of the same actor as Goku a while ago.
WHY IS HE WHITE AND SOO LAAAAME? Even Toby Maguire as Spiderman looks cooler than him...this movie's gonna suuuck.

Dec 12, 2008 at 11:49 AM Post #41 of 45
awwwwwwwww yea!!

Guys, the making of this movie was a genius idea. So many people are going to watch it just to experience how crap it is = $$$

I watch around 1 movie per year, and this is probably gonna be the 1 movie I will watch the year it comes out
biggrin.gif
!

*edit* lol I just watched the clip hahahaha I can't stop laughing, this movie is going to be great!

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZephyrSapphire /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Some Animes should just stay.. Well.. Animes.

Anime not Animes!

Dec 12, 2008 at 2:29 PM Post #43 of 45
That was the suckiest piece of suck i have ever seen. Honestly, why do they have to ruin such things. Next thing you know there will a Naruto movie (human based).

Dec 12, 2008 at 5:39 PM Post #44 of 45
Quote:

Originally Posted by G-man /img/forum/go_quote.gif
That was the suckiest piece of suck i have ever seen. Honestly, why do they have to ruin such things. Next thing you know there will a Naruto movie (human based).

Well, to be honest those CGI dragon balls look nice...and the rest sucks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back