Its all about the GUITAR.
May 2, 2018 at 10:16 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 580

FullBright1

Headphoneus Supremus
-
-
Flexible GROUND - RULES...

Please supply ............Acoustic or Electric or Bass.......Guitar..........videos.
Solo Guitar, or not.
The videos can have singing in them, absolutely but, there needs to be something in the video that is all about the Guitar, , such AS a song that is NOTED for an amazing GUITAR SOLO or Rhythm part.

So here are 10 to get the ball rolling..

Thanks for letting me turn you on again.....:)
-
-
-
-
[/SIZE]

-
-

-

-

-
-

-
-

-
-
-
-

This next video is recorded fairly quietly, so, plz adjust your friendly VOL knob for desired effect.
-

-
-
-
-
-

-
-

-
-

-
-

-
-
-
-
Remember at the beginning of this Thread i spoke about the "ground rules"?
Ok, this next one, i want to warn you, as its going to rip your head off.
This guys playing has been known to peel paint and knock down walls.
But i just had to turn you on to this, as a sort of balance to all that sugar and sweetness i just (mostly) fed you within those previous 10 videos..

Hang on to your headphones..............:) !

-

Last edited:
May 3, 2018 at 8:47 AM Post #5 of 580

May 3, 2018 at 5:07 PM Post #6 of 580

-
-
-
-
This is Jess Lewis, a teen Brit Chick, playing a song written by "The Aristocrats".
-
-
-

-
-
-
Ok, this next one is a full concert, so, if you needed to take that bathroom break, then this might be the signal, before you start the show.
I use this concert as one of my "go to", to test new headphones.
Notice, once the Bass starts playing ( to open the show) if it feels solid but not huge, or if it feels small, which is wrong........
Next, when the bass is opening the concert, test your resolution response.. = notice if you hear resonance from the snare drum head that is ringing along with the bass notes.
If you dont, then your headphones are not giving you something you need, and if this can be heard and its annoying, then your headphones are giving you something extra you dont need. Also note the clarity of the cymbals, and note the light but obvious reverb trail that follows the guitar's sound in your left can...... You should hear all of this the way im implying, if your cans are worth the money you paid.
Larry Carlton, the guitarist, makes noise plugging in his guitar before he starts the show, so, keep your volume down, till he looks at the bass player and knods...."lets go".
Then the Bass starts... and let the testing begin.
-
-
-

Last edited:
May 10, 2018 at 4:07 PM Post #10 of 580
Analogue Productions ,Limited Edition #2258 - The Guitar Artistry of Charlie Byrd , if you are jazz guitar lover you got to have this vinyl just amazing and he is one of very best .
20180510_154306_resized.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back