ISN Earphones impression thread. New ISN NEO 3!
Apr 25, 2024 at 2:40 PM Post #5,041 of 5,044
I've been using the ISN Neo 3 with my Cayin RU6 dongle and my Pixel 7 Pro phone for a while now. With a couple of other phones the background noise made the RU6 unusable, but the pairing of the Neo 3 with the RU6:and Pixel 7 Pro is stunning. The Neo 3s are my goto at the moment. The staging with this combination is fantastic and the tone and timbre of the Neo 3 is organically natural. With the RU6 even the bass is plenty. How in ***** name can those micro drivers produce such a big organic sound like they do. Amazing ISN magic!!! 😅😂🤣 I love my ISN IEMs but the Neo 3s are legendary already.

Apr 27, 2024 at 7:17 PM Post #5,042 of 5,044
Spent most of the day listening to my EST50s and just switched over to the Neo3s. Wow, the EST50s are just tremendous flagship IEMs, but the Neo3s offer such a fresh, vibrant sound it is really captivating. These little suckers are truly the IEM of the year for me. Easily the best planar implementation I've ever heard. Clarity, body, coherence, detail, and staging are all waaay up there. The bass is detailed, textured, and accurate, if not just a hair too subtle in terms of authority. But wow what a gem the Neo3 is. I wonder how many people pass it over because of its price, thinking it's just another generic mid-grade IEM. It's not. It's a dynamite sounding IEM at a relatively low price. Very engaging sound, with enough crispness in the sound to draw you in, but then it follows up with enough detail and solid imaging with a much larger soundstage than you would ever expect.

I agree with @dharmasteve that these are legendary. Or at least they should be. They definitely deserve more recognition for just how terrific they sound for a "simple" hybrid. A true example of tuning genius.

Last edited:
Apr 28, 2024 at 7:41 AM Post #5,043 of 5,044
TSMR FEAT (1 Knowles BA treble X 1 Knowles BA mids X 2x8mm DD bass)
HiBy R3 II DAP
ISN T-OCC cable
Penon Liqueur Series Silicone Eartips

Going on 7 days of solid burn-in made a huge difference, FEAT review in a day or two.......and ISN T-OCC review to follow, if I can still function? :)

Imagine the price of quality playback is getting fairly low cost.
The HiBy R3 II DAP at $179.00
The TSMR FEAT at $239.00
And the ISN T-OCC cable at just $119.00
DSC_0274.jpegs.jpeg

DSC_0271.jpegce.jpeg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back