Is this a fake JVC HA-FXT90 (l2) pair?
Nov 26, 2016 at 7:05 PM Post #16 of 19
I doubt you will regret buying these headphones for 2*$. I have the standard (not the limited edition) version. Can not tell if they are fake or not and I don't care, because they sound really amazing. Five or six months later, I still enjoy mine. My experience is limited, because I don't have many different models, but these are my primary and best sounding set. (On my pair the model number text print is slightly rotated too.)

p.s. I have tried to post photos, but this is my first post and I think this is the reason I do not have privileges to upload photos.

Jan 14, 2017 at 5:03 PM Post #17 of 19
I've just got mine from aliexpress too, and at first sight i can say these are fake, the build quality is indeed cheap compared to the originals (which i still have but missing 1 earpiece/speaker). Sound wise i can say these totally sound as kickass as the real ones, so these imitations might have original fxt90s speakers/drivers. I must say im totally impressed with these fake iems, comparing with my fxh30 i can say the fake fxt90 have more bass and detail than the fxh30s.

Srry for bad english :)

Feb 1, 2017 at 4:06 AM Post #18 of 19
Hi.
Did you assume that they were fakes when you bought them, or were hoping that they would be real ones? Can you tell what difference in build quality there is, do you think they will last? (,Can you say where you got them, or show pics?)
And any more details on the sound - similar to the original or do they have their own signature and not so what would it be?
Thanks! :)

Feb 2, 2017 at 3:17 PM Post #19 of 19
Hi.
Did you assume that they were fakes when you bought them, or were hoping that they would be real ones? Can you tell what difference in build quality there is, do you think they will last? (,Can you say where you got them, or show pics?)
And any more details on the sound - similar to the original or do they have their own signature and not so what would it be?
Thanks!
smily_headphones1.gif

I expected them to be refurbished ones but it was not the case. The cable is less stiffer and less rugged, thinner but almost unnoticeable. The L plug is also a bit smaller than the real ones. the earphone housing has a somehow cheap chrome, also the engraved JVC logo is bigger in the fake. About the sound signature, after some time of listenning them (gave em to a relative already), i can say these have same bass (mid bass) yet the highs are not as bright as the originals. For the price (got em for 18.90 us$) it's totally worth the try

Users who are viewing this thread

Back