Is there another forum dedicated to computer audio?
Oct 1, 2023 at 2:07 PM Post #16 of 23
That's the equivalent of judging a book by its cover. And I don't know about you, but I was taught to never do such a thing as you miss out.

Anyway, though the site appears to be very active, the first impression I'm left with is how dated it looks - the design has a late 90's / early 2000's look.
I've been a member at Audio Asylum since December 2000. I have posted there hundreds of times but I am rarely on the site now, because there are several sites that I prefer. It was a great site years ago, and may still be for lots of topics, but their Computer Audio board is not a reliable information source and is dominated by a few individuals with very limited points of view. Note that the OP in this thread specifically asked about computer audio, and that is what I responded to. Here's where to go for computer audio info:
https://audiophilestyle.com/forums/

Last edited:
Oct 1, 2023 at 10:12 PM Post #17 of 23
While I get your familiarity with the forum and some of its members, "your" experience is yours and may no align with what the OP is looking for themselves.

At any rate, that's just the way I see things, the OP can speak for themselves and make their own decision.

Peace :sunglasses:

Oct 1, 2023 at 10:55 PM Post #18 of 23
"your" experience is yours and may no align with what the OP is looking for themselves.
You could say the same about 99.9% of the posts in this forum. We're all here sharing info and our experiences. Do you have anything relevant to share, or are you just here to snipe at me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back