Is Hifiman 801 Firmware support over with
Nov 7, 2010 at 8:57 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 23

Bojamijams

Headphoneus Supremus
Is v19 beta the last version we're gonna get? I'm asking because its been months now since that release, there's still bugs and features missing (gapless) and the only reason I come to head-fi anymore is to check to see if there's a new firmware.  So if there isn't going to be, can you let your customers know so I at least can stop hoping every week that there'll be a final version of the firmware?

Nov 8, 2010 at 1:47 AM Post #2 of 23

Quote:
Is v19 beta the last version we're gonna get? I'm asking because its been months now since that release, there's still bugs and features missing (gapless) and the only reason I come to head-fi anymore is to check to see if there's a new firmware.  So if there isn't going to be, can you let your customers know so I at least can stop hoping every week that there'll be a final version of the firmware?

x2

Yeah, and what about this 2 year warranty ?

Nov 9, 2010 at 7:31 PM Post #3 of 23

Quote:

X3

Yeah its been some time now.

Nov 9, 2010 at 8:43 PM Post #4 of 23
x4 I myself am a little confused at this point. 

Btw, gapless ain't happening from what I hear.  The playback capabilities of the chip just can't do it.

Nov 19, 2010 at 8:28 AM Post #6 of 23
Maybe "no" answer just implies answer "no" ...
evil_smiley.gif

Nov 22, 2010 at 10:49 AM Post #13 of 23
Thanks for finding that xabu... however why he chose to announce it there instead of in his own forum where that direct question is being asked... well.. I'll just stop thinking and trying to find logic.. it only frustrates me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back