Is Aria an Upgrade from Headfive + Zhaolu 1.3?
May 27, 2007 at 1:45 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

ecclesand

Headphoneus Supremus
I have somewhat of a conundrum. Is the Meier Aria a good upgrade from my current Headfive + Zhaolu 1.3....OR....should I just go right to the Meier Opera? If I go the Aria route, I can get it immediately and have instant gratification.
cool.gif
If I go the Opera route, I have to wait 6 months until I get my annual variable pay from the Capitalist Pig consulting firm I work for.
blink.gif

I really need folks opinions on this one.

Thanks!
-Doug

May 27, 2007 at 6:00 PM Post #2 of 4
Quote:

Originally Posted by ecclesand /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Is the Meier Aria a good upgrade from my current Headfive + Zhaolu 1.3....OR....should I just go right to the Meier Opera? If I go the Aria route, I can get it immediately and have instant gratification

Don't know the headfive vs Aria answer, but new products by Dr Meier are supposed to arrive in July (Cantata). It may fit your budget better and it appears to be midpoint between Opera and Aria.

May 28, 2007 at 12:06 AM Post #3 of 4
Yeah...I know about the Cantate coming in July. Just wondering if I should get the Aria now. This is all a moot point since I just picked up a new DAC to pair with my Headfive, so I'm set until later this year when I upgrade to the Opera or the Cantate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back