iPod: Is This The Beginning of the End?
Sep 26, 2009 at 8:59 AM Post #61 of 67
Quote:

Originally Posted by shenchen2006 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Even iPod's quailty is not so good, you have a point there.

But I just can't understand why people here could pay almost a month works money for iPod. Maybe Onda would be fine? That's much cheaper, just $30.

I don't think anyone is recommending anyone spend a month's pay for an ipod. These are luxury items, and as such, should only ever be money you can afford to spend.

Sep 26, 2009 at 8:59 AM Post #62 of 67
if apple don't step up their game, this can very well be the beginning of the end for ipod because of this year's disappointing announcement of stupid camera.

Also, MS definitely stepped up the game with Zune HD. I did not want to buy apple's product. However, it was very difficult to resist buying an ipod because honestly, ipod was at the top of mp3 player market for that last few years. This year, I found out about zune hd and I knew right away that I can finally buy a pmp without an apple logo on the back of it.
smily_headphones1.gif

Cheers!

Sep 26, 2009 at 9:45 AM Post #63 of 67
Average Joe (and Average Jenny, particularly ...) is far more interested in having a fashion accessory than an audiophile device - Head-Fiers would be a long way down the list of people Apple is trying to lure to its players. That said, serious Unix geeks would have been the last people Apple was looking to attract before OS X was released, so I guess anything is possible ....

Sep 26, 2009 at 1:57 PM Post #64 of 67
Quote:

Originally Posted by kwkarth /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Either the picture is reversed or this guy has the right earbud in his "other" right ear.
triportsad.gif
It is the beginning of the end! This represents the "average" listener!
confused.gif
:

I just want to know who took my picture!
tongue_smile.gif

OT Rant!

As a parent, I have to say that using pictures of kids doing stupid things or being labeled as stupid is just wrong.

If this kid ever sees what is written about him, it could hurt his development. Especially teenage kids who have egos as fragile as an eggshell.

Photos of any adult doing anything seen as stupid is fine with me, but CHILDREN ARE OFF LIMITS!

Go ahead an rant at me or give me $h!t, because I really don't care. Just don't pick on kids!

Rant over.

Sep 26, 2009 at 4:10 PM Post #65 of 67
Quote:

Originally Posted by rxxdoc /img/forum/go_quote.gif
OT Rant!

As a parent, I have to say that using pictures of kids doing stupid things or being labeled as stupid is just wrong.

If this kid ever sees what is written about him, it could hurt his development. Especially teenage kids who have egos as fragile as an eggshell.

Photos of any adult doing anything seen as stupid is fine with me, but CHILDREN ARE OFF LIMITS!

Go ahead an rant at me or give me $h!t, because I really don't care. Just don't pick on kids!

Rant over.

I agree and that's why I put in the line about the picture being of me. Calm down my friend.

Oct 2, 2009 at 6:03 AM Post #66 of 67
Quote:

Originally Posted by fuzhenyun /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I think IPOD should replace a really hi fi liver just like their boss to get a new life. or it is the beginning of dieing.

I't 2009, there are too much of hi fi grade audiofile Dap come out in the Market, such as Sony X series, Cowon S9 or so.

Even further, it's time for the next generation DAP, Hifiman have desinged 3 in one DAP which combined with DAP/DAC/AMP.

Hisoundaudio's AMP3 hits the other new level of 4 in 1. AMP3 hybrid with DAP/AMP/ HI FI FM radio / HIFI stocked earphone. and plus the 100 hours battery.

I think IPOD's crap camera and increasing memoery are really a gimmicks. Be careful, Hifiman and AMP3 will grow up!!!

Your like the Anti Advertisement for what you are trying to promote, its ****ing comical.

Oct 2, 2009 at 4:13 PM Post #67 of 67
Quote:

Originally Posted by .coco /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Just look at the iPhone, which cellular telephone brand now doesnt boast a big touch screen, 3G connection, and "apps". (All of which, by the way, stand as no comparison.)

My son ditched his iPhone for one of the android phones and says he would never consider going back. I agree that Apple has made some real innovations in the DAP and mobile phone markets but they shouldn't think for a minute they've got any sort of lock on these markets.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back