iPod in case + portable amp = ?
Jan 28, 2010 at 3:13 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

Banned at his own request
Right now I got my iPod Classic naked and velcro'd to my amp. The velcro are stickers.
Now, if I buy a leather case (or suede) for the Pod, how do I fix the amp to it because I know the velcro won't stick. Or should I just run the Pod naked?

Jan 28, 2010 at 3:38 AM Post #4 of 6
If you just want something that protects your ipod but allows you to stick velcro to it you might want to look into an invisible shield. I have used both the Bodyguardz and Zagg shields on both my ipods and both of them work great and you should have no problem sticking velcro to it, or as Lil' Knight said you can also try a rubber band.

Jan 28, 2010 at 3:57 AM Post #5 of 6
Oh, um, just realised that if I use a rubber band (or bracelets) I won't be able to use a flap-cover case.
So could anyone suggest me a case that can take a large LOD connector? It ain't an emergency, if I can't get an adequate one I'll just run the Pod naked.

EDIT: Geez, I can use one of them vertical-flip ones and strap the rubber band under the flap... am I dumb these days.
Noreve makes one, looks like it can accept a large LOD connector, although the ?35 + shipping is...
I'll comb local stores. Thanks guys.

Jan 28, 2010 at 5:09 AM Post #6 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by 3602 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Oh, um, just realised that if I use a rubber band (or bracelets) I won't be able to use a flap-cover case.
So could anyone suggest me a case that can take a large LOD connector? It ain't an emergency, if I can't get an adequate one I'll just run the Pod naked.

EDIT: Geez, I can use one of them vertical-flip ones and strap the rubber band under the flap... am I dumb these days.
Noreve makes one, looks like it can accept a large LOD connector, although the ?35 + shipping is...
I'll comb local stores. Thanks guys.

Try this case I use it with my tomahawk amp and a rubber band. Since I found this I've put all my other cases aside.

NEW BELKIN FLIP TOP SLEEVE CASE ipod w/ video Gray Grey - eBay (item 270468008152 end time Feb-06-10 17:19:05 PST)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back