INTRODUCING......TWag v2!!!
Dec 20, 2010 at 10:41 AM Post #16 of 111
Sounds great! Now we just have to wait for Craig to give the say-so. : D

Quote:
Cool ... since you're in Singapore too maybe we can share shipping and maybe make things easier for Craig ... and save on some shipping costs.
Quote:
Hey! I'm going through the same thing as you, I received my TWag only days ago, and have the exact same question for Craig. >_<

Quote:
Hi Craig, my Twag just shipped 5 days ago!! Any chance I'm getting a Twag v2 ?? Or anyway I can trade up? I'm beating myself in the chess now .... ;(

Dec 20, 2010 at 10:47 PM Post #18 of 111
I do feel about the TWvg v2. There never is a really a good way to introduce it. I was forced to announce it since there was a leak so I was forced.

If you recently received a cable within 15 days of my announcement, I can offer an upgrade option. If you are interested, contact me. I have to figure out the details!

Sorry!
Craig

Dec 21, 2010 at 10:12 AM Post #19 of 111
Great! Just e-mailed you Craig. Thanks!

Quote:
I do feel about the TWvg v2. There never is a really a good way to introduce it. I was forced to announce it since there was a leak so I was forced.

If you recently received a cable within 15 days of my announcement, I can offer an upgrade option. If you are interested, contact me. I have to figure out the details!

Sorry!
Craig

Dec 22, 2010 at 4:55 AM Post #21 of 111
Hi Craig! Not sure if you've gotten my mail. Anyway, does this mean OM cables cannot be traded up? Or it's just that we have to wait for the OM cable, because I'm sure many of us wouldn't mind the wait. : D

Quote:
IEM cables can be traded up, but the OM cable will not be available for another 8 weeks.

Craig

Dec 22, 2010 at 8:57 AM Post #24 of 111

Quote:
Hi Craig! Not sure if you've gotten my mail. Anyway, does this mean OM cables cannot be traded up? Or it's just that we have to wait for the OM cable, because I'm sure many of us wouldn't mind the wait. : D

Quote:
IEM cables can be traded up, but the OM cable will not be available for another 8 weeks.

Craig

The 8 weeks is the delay in having the over mold completed. I would say its well worth the wait!!
Craig

Dec 23, 2010 at 12:55 AM Post #27 of 111
Hi Craig! I have the same question as Durainello as well. I also PM-ed you about the trading up. Do reply me with the answers if you have the time. Thanks man! :D

Dec 23, 2010 at 5:25 AM Post #28 of 111
Hi Craig

I sent you a pm to your customer service email account. I received the twag also within the last 15 days but I am out of town on business right now and won't be back home until Jan 1. I left the twag at home as I sent my jh13 back for remolds. Obviously I want to swap the twag om for the improved version as well.

My order number is:

Whiplash Audio: New Order # 1200000128

Thanks

Dec 24, 2010 at 1:46 AM Post #29 of 111

Quote:
Hi Craig

I sent you a pm to your customer service email account. I received the twag also within the last 15 days but I am out of town on business right now and won't be back home until Jan 1. I left the twag at home as I sent my jh13 back for remolds. Obviously I want to swap the twag om for the improved version as well.

My order number is:

Whiplash Audio: New Order # 1200000128

Thanks

Sure...

The Om version will not be available for 8 weeks...just so you are aware.

Craig

Dec 25, 2010 at 1:20 PM Post #30 of 111
Hi Craig,

I received my TWAG on December 14th, I am interested in upgrading.
RC

Users who are viewing this thread

Back