Introducing Trinity Audio Engineering
Oct 8, 2016 at 9:53 PM Post #4,145 of 4,830
That is good news! Hopefully mine was counted in those as pre-orders even though I just placed it about two weeks ago and havent received any notifications on shipping. Though if I have to wait longer, so be it.

Either way, I am excited that they are going out and will be excited to give it a try!

Oct 9, 2016 at 3:17 AM Post #4,146 of 4,830
Thanks Bob.  Well I'm a short guy but hopefully I'll be able to work with the length.  

I hope they work for you. Hopefully my posts above make clear that it's only my opinion regarding the length, perhaps it's down to personal preference. I clearly believe that being slightly shorter would improve the cable, but others may well disagree. Hopefully yo do and you find them perfect.

Oct 9, 2016 at 3:18 AM Post #4,147 of 4,830
I read the last 10 pages but I have yet to figure out how to order a mmcx connector BT lanyard. In addition, I don't see the discount code for head-fi members. Does it applicable to the lanyard purchase? This is first foray into Trinity.

Oct 9, 2016 at 3:25 AM Post #4,148 of 4,830
I read the last 10 pages but I have yet to figure out how to order a mmcx connector BT lanyard. In addition, I don't see the discount code for head-fi members. Does it applicable to the lanyard purchase? This is first foray into Trinity.

Select 'Atlas fitment' on the store page for the BT lanyard (this could be clearer stated), and you can see the discount in BobTrinity's signature above

Oct 9, 2016 at 4:05 AM Post #4,150 of 4,830
Hey @Bobtrinity
 when will the Atlas Delta V II Hybrid headphones ship out? Beginning of November? End? Also what carrier will be used? My order says: "[COLOR=9C9898]Fulfillment Status:[/COLOR][COLOR=9C9898] [/COLOR][COLOR=9C9898]fulfilled" but does that mean it's been shipped? If so, what's the tracking number?[/COLOR]

From my experience "fulfilled" does not mean shipped.

As a customer orientated company that is receptive to feedback, hopefully in time this aspect on Trinity's website can be improved upon, negating any confusion for the present and future.

Oct 9, 2016 at 4:48 AM Post #4,151 of 4,830
  Hey @Bobtrinity when will the Atlas Delta V II Hybrid headphones ship out? Beginning of November? End? Also what carrier will be used? My order says: "Fulfillment Status: fulfilled" but does that mean it's been shipped? If so, what's the tracking number?

It'll ship sometime in November once it's clear of production and packaging, guys, please stop asking this once every few posts. There's no definite day it'll ship out. 

Carrier is usually your own domestic one. 

No, it doesnt mean it's shipped yet, it means your order is processed and you'll get your item when it ships.

Tracking number only comes with the express shipping, not the free shipping, iirc.

Oct 11, 2016 at 10:15 PM Post #4,153 of 4,830
Speaking of a "wireless Vyrus", my Trinity Bluetooth Wireless Cable arrived in today's mail, and I am listening to my Vyrus earphones with the cable and Kombi eartips. The combination sounds fantastic! Full dynamic range, crystal clear, lively - by far the best Bluetooth sound I've experienced with any earphone, headphone, or portable speaker yet! I look forward to the arrival of the Atlas Delta sometime soon to try this same combination with them, all driven by my humble Apple iPod Nano with BT.
Congratulations, Bob, and many thanks for the generous HeadFiers discount!
Cheers!

Oct 13, 2016 at 12:10 AM Post #4,155 of 4,830
Hey Bob a user of r/headphones suggested I take a look at your Phantom series. Could you tell me by when would you be shipping out the Phantom Air & Phantom Hunter?

Also could you kindly tell me the difference between the two sound signatures. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back