Introducing Trinity Audio Engineering
Sep 8, 2016 at 8:06 AM Post #4,007 of 4,830

Hey Bob, on the cables subject, are the Litz cables finalized? Do they come with your typical Trinity connectors from the latest 2-pin cables (aluminum with the Trinity logo), or does it look different? All I can see on the product page is the silver strands 
wink.gif

Sep 8, 2016 at 1:43 PM Post #4,010 of 4,830
Hmm...Silver litz cable no longer available

As they are made to order (Bob's link-up with Toxic Cables maybe?) I'm wondering if the "1 week only" promo price got a few more buyers than expected so they closed it off early? Judging by the fact they shipped over 1000 Vyrus in the end, there are starting to be a lot of Trinity owners out there now, even allowing for multiple item owners. The quick and the dead, and all that... :wink:

Sep 8, 2016 at 2:09 PM Post #4,011 of 4,830
[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qA6Pqilqioc[/VIDEO]

A slightly funny looking commercial. I just can't help but laugh at the last cut. :cool: :cool:

Sep 14, 2016 at 11:10 AM Post #4,018 of 4,830
Hey everyone,

I just got a tracking number on the Hunter. More impressions to come!

Also, Vyrus should be here any day. I'm equally pumped about this because I really like the hyperion.

Cheers
i would say vyrus is less v shaped than hyperion :)

Sep 14, 2016 at 11:11 AM Post #4,019 of 4,830
Hey everyone,
I just got a tracking number on the Hunter. More impressions to come!
Also, Vyrus should be here any day. I'm equally pumped about this because I really like the hyperion.
Cheers

Really looking forward to this!  I was JUST on the Trinity website looking at the Litz cables and then the Hunter order page again.  (Heat treated titanium on order.)  And the note stated, shipping approximately September/October.  Then I realized.  We are halfway through September.  Wow.  Look at time fly.  Now, I'm realistic, and don't expect them to ship soon.  I just hope I'm enjoying them by mid November.  

Users who are viewing this thread

Back