Introducing Trinity Audio Engineering
Jul 21, 2016 at 12:24 PM Post #3,826 of 4,830

If you just send me £500 then we can both get what we want 
biggrin.gif

Loving those pics!

Jesus, already bought 5 pair of Trinity's and waiting on my Vyrus and PM4's to get here and you aiming to take me for an extra 100 pounds after all this free advertising
blink.gif
Let's consider changing Trinity to Ruthless
rolleyes.gif
That would be Ruthlessly loving those pics by the way!

Like the Maytag Repairman, this stand is Lonely
frown.gif

Trinity Hunter Wanted
tongue_smile.gif

Jul 21, 2016 at 12:28 PM Post #3,827 of 4,830

Jesus, already bought 5 pair of Trinity's and waiting on my Vyrus and PM4's to get here and you aiming to take me for an extra 100 pounds after all this free advertising
blink.gif
Let's consider changing Trinity to Ruthless
rolleyes.gif
That would be Ruthlessly loving those pics by the way!

Theres no pleasing some people eh 
tongue_smile.gif

I mean its just floppy paper with pictures and numbers on and in return you get something amazing. It always seems like a good deal to me 
biggrin.gif

Jul 21, 2016 at 12:39 PM Post #3,828 of 4,830

tongue_smile.gif

I mean its just floppy paper with pictures and numbers on and in return you get something amazing. It always seems like a good deal to me 
biggrin.gif

collecting trinity iems
womens-pokemon-gotta-catch-them-all-t-shirt-l.jpg

Jul 21, 2016 at 1:32 PM Post #3,829 of 4,830

tongue_smile.gif

biggrin.gif

It's a day to day thing! I mean I put my Sabre's on and everything mellowed out but it never hurts to try right? I mean that is sort of like aiming high
wink_face.gif
Now back to shipping, I know my Vyrus will be here any minute
beerchug.gif

Jul 21, 2016 at 6:13 PM Post #3,830 of 4,830
  A bit of an off the subject one.

We are getting in some of these IEM stands http://aurallife.com/product/in-ear-headphone-stand/

We will be selling them for £15 shipped (discount codes can't be used)

Who would be interested?

We will list them the end of next week but would be great to see who wants them.

Cheers
Bob

If they arrive by the time you're ready to send the PM4/PM6/Hunter etc - chuck a couple in, and send me a Paypal Invoice.  Will be handy in the light box for reviewing.

Jul 22, 2016 at 4:07 PM Post #3,833 of 4,830

If they arrive by the time you're ready to send the PM4/PM6/Hunter etc - chuck a couple in, and send me a Paypal Invoice.  Will be handy in the light box for reviewing.

Oh, like Chris you are going to use the Light Box on me eh
wink_face.gif
LOL

beerchug.gif

Jul 25, 2016 at 2:31 AM Post #3,834 of 4,830
The Delta V2s were uncomfortable in my ears because of the housing around the 2 pin connector being too bulky & now the left side of my Delta V1s has died, same thing that happened to my first pair.

I think I may just explore other options :frowning2:

Jul 25, 2016 at 2:44 AM Post #3,835 of 4,830
The Delta V2s were uncomfortable in my ears because of the housing around the 2 pin connector being too bulky & now the left side of my Delta V1s has died, same thing that happened to my first pair.

I think I may just explore other options
frown.gif

Something smaller seems to be in order. I've got small ears so I'm in the same boat in terms of the Delta (I've got the V1) housings being a bit too bulky for my liking. Ergonomically, I like the Hyperion better. If you're staying within the Trinity lineup, the Vyrus might be up your alley with its smaller profile.

Jul 25, 2016 at 2:47 AM Post #3,836 of 4,830
Something smaller seems to be in order. I've got small ears so I'm in the same boat in terms of the Delta (I've got the V1) housings being a bit too bulky for my liking. Ergonomically, I like the Hyperion better. If you're staying within the Trinity lineup, the Vyrus might be up your alley with its smaller profile.

It's frustrating since its not even the housing size that's the issue, it's the plastic around the 2 pin connector. The Delta V1s fit me fine and were super comfortable but oh well.

Jul 25, 2016 at 2:54 AM Post #3,837 of 4,830
It's frustrating since its not even the housing size that's the issue, it's the plastic around the 2 pin connector. The Delta V1s fit me fine and were super comfortable but oh well.

It's kind of the downside to having a removable cable system; they tend to be bulkier. But overall I don't like how large the Delta V2 is, shell size, connectors and all. Too big for me.

Jul 25, 2016 at 2:55 AM Post #3,838 of 4,830

Not to say I don't believe you - I have my own issues with the Delta V2; increased length + cable connectors that are fairly long themselves at right angles to the shells = IEM's that even when I can get them to fit at the right angle, tend to not want to stay there, unlike the V1 - but how are you wearing them such that the connectors are what causes issues? Might help in suggesting something else. 

Jul 25, 2016 at 2:57 AM Post #3,839 of 4,830
Not to say I don't believe you - I have my own issues with the Delta V2; increased length + cable connectors that are fairly long themselves at right angles to the shells = IEM's that even when I can get them to fit at the right angle, tend to not want to stay there, unlike the V1 - but how are you wearing them such that the connectors are what causes issues? Might help in suggesting something else. 

I wear my IEMs straight down as that's what I find most comfortable and I just found that the plastic housing around the 2 pin connector would rub against my ear. Love the sound of the Deltas though & the fit of the V1 was fine for me, so not sure what to get next. Need to find something ASAP as I don't have any backup IEMs

Jul 25, 2016 at 3:19 AM Post #3,840 of 4,830
I wear my IEMs straight down as that's what I find most comfortable and I just found that the plastic housing around the 2 pin connector would rub against my ear. Love the sound of the Deltas though & the fit of the V1 was fine for me, so not sure what to get next. Need to find something ASAP as I don't have any backup IEMs

Ah I can see how that could be problematic if the angle isn't just right - which is what I struggle with wearing them over-ear.

I've chopped down some tips so I can fit them in a little deeper, and I've been trying spin-fits since they bend and the angle of insertion doesn't need to be quite the same angle the IEM sits at. Possible ideas for you. I must admit I struggle to recommend a IEM for cable down wear these days, outside of the Chinese IEM thread and you rarely get those ASAP. Actually, maybe the LZ A2s? I slightly preferred the Delta to the old A2, its a warmer sound, but its enjoyable and well regarded here and you can get it from places like Penon audio so shipping speed is less of a gamble. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back