Introducing Trinity Audio Engineering
Jul 9, 2016 at 8:19 AM Post #3,766 of 4,830
Contacted them already! They have stocks and my only problem is what to choose between sabre and atlas.. and considering also the delta v2. :grin:
Thanks Bob for your immediate response!
:blush::blush::blush:

Sabres are very impressive, smooth, very sleek and amazing accessory pack.

Delta V2s are my personal favourite, clear, sharp, very detailed.

Atlas, never heard it, but from wgat I've read, it's bassier than the Deltas and Sabres, and very good as a sports IEM.

Jul 10, 2016 at 5:01 AM Post #3,768 of 4,830
Def gonna buy the Bluetooth cable once it comes out for the Atlas. Oh yeah and the longer filters I'm itching to get my hands on to increase the Atlas depth.

You can pre order it (Atlas is listed in the pulldown for the models)  but Kickstarter backers come first 
wink.gif

Just went ahead and pre ordered one for my Delta 2's, no sample review yet..but...can't be a bad product right? 
biggrin.gif

https://trinity-audio-engineering.myshopify.com/products/trinity-bluetooth-lanyard

Ah, a new thing: you receive points for spending money which you can use to get discounts for your next order. And there's always a next order
tongue.gif

Jul 10, 2016 at 8:09 AM Post #3,769 of 4,830
Loving my Delta V1 still, although I've had a weird issue recently of the sound sometimes cutting out in one side..doesn't happen enough to be a massive issue so far but not sure what could be causing it :frowning2:

Jul 10, 2016 at 3:12 PM Post #3,770 of 4,830
Loving my Delta V1 still, although I've had a weird issue recently of the sound sometimes cutting out in one side..doesn't happen enough to be a massive issue so far but not sure what could be causing it :frowning2:

Likely a problem with the cable. It will likely get worse. If you are still under warranty I'd file a claim.

Jul 11, 2016 at 4:06 PM Post #3,771 of 4,830
Just bought the Delta v2s and I'm loving the sound! A few questions though before I break anything, the eartips, especially the spinfits, are a little difficult to take off, and I'm just unsure what the best way is without breaking anything. Also between changing cables, is it recommended to keep it to a minimum?

-Also I can't change my profile picture, says I need an administrator's account(???)

Jul 11, 2016 at 11:35 PM Post #3,772 of 4,830
  Just bought the Delta v2s and I'm loving the sound! A few questions though before I break anything, the eartips, especially the spinfits, are a little difficult to take off, and I'm just unsure what the best way is without breaking anything. Also between changing cables, is it recommended to keep it to a minimum?

-Also I can't change my profile picture, says I need an administrator's account(???)

turn it slowly in either clockwise or anticlockwise direction. spiral it out.

Jul 12, 2016 at 4:15 AM Post #3,773 of 4,830
  ******* MEMBERS DISCOUNT ********

I promised there would be a discount for Head-fi members.

Head-fi members get 20% off at checkout using discount coupon code HEADFIMEMBERS01

In the "Special instructions for the seller" section you must place your head-fi user name. If you are not a Head-fi member and no user name is placed in the notes/comments section then the order will not be accepted with the 20% discount and will be cancelled and refunded.

Any questions please ask.

:)

damn. didnt put my username when i ordered vyrus and pm4 
frown.gif

not sure if i need to re-order

Jul 12, 2016 at 8:05 AM Post #3,777 of 4,830

Not entirely sure I still am under warranty to be honest, if I am it's probably going to expire in a couple of weeks. I have these in my ears for 8+ hours a day, every day pretty much ahah!

Definitely check your warranty status then.  Even if you are out, contact Bob at Trinity, he might be able to help.

Jul 12, 2016 at 4:49 PM Post #3,780 of 4,830
 ******* MEMBERS DISCOUNT ********

I promised there would be a discount for Head-fi members.

Head-fi members get 20% off at checkout using discount coupon code HEADFIMEMBERS01

In the "Special instructions for the seller" section you must place your head-fi user name. If you are not a Head-fi member and no user name is placed in the notes/comments section then the order will not be accepted with the 20% discount and will be cancelled and refunded.

Any questions please ask.

:)

damn. didnt put my username when i ordered vyrus and pm4 
frown.gif

not sure if i need to re-order

Oops, just realised I did exactly the same when I ordered the Vyrus!
Order no. 2976, and have just sent a mail to Trinity, hopefully it'll be ok.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back