Introducing Trinity Audio Engineering
Jan 29, 2016 at 4:32 AM Post #3,181 of 4,830
  Everybody who wants a BT cable on their Delta V2's.... get ready to put in your pre-order :)

Bob confirmed (via email) to me that the upcoming BT cable for the Atlas will be compatible to the Delta V2....!
That's why I immediately pre-ordered the V2's.

(And that all to a little tip of 2Dutch on another forum!)

Silly moi?
biggrin.gif

But that is such great news! Thanks for informing us. I was hinting about selling my current Delta's for a second V2, but the BT-module isn't ready yet...but the current Delta's don't wear over ear that well (mic cable)..hmm..choices choices. I think I might have enough time, since the pre-order sales will run till the end of Feb. I guess one of my Delta's will be finding a new owner soon..but for the greater good and all 
tongue.gif

Jan 29, 2016 at 10:38 AM Post #3,182 of 4,830
  It's a cable with a built in bluetooth receiver and battery.  I haven't seen the finished product - but basically you'll connect your IEMs to a single short cable (no jacks).  You'll then connect via bluetooth.  Basically its a way to turn any mmcx connected IEM into wireless.

That sounds exciting to me. Bluetooth with my SE846 would certainly make things really convenient. I don't know why this isn't already a thing with the popularity of bluetooth rising in the last couple of years. 

I was in the market for a gym iem since my Brainwavz M2 died on me after many years of service. The delta preorder seems like a good choice especially if it will come with bluetooth cable and it's reasonably priced.

Jan 29, 2016 at 11:33 AM Post #3,183 of 4,830

That sounds exciting to me. Bluetooth with my SE846 would certainly make things really convenient. I don't know why this isn't already a thing with the popularity of bluetooth rising in the last couple of years. 

I was in the market for a gym iem since my Brainwavz M2 died on me after many years of service. The delta preorder seems like a good choice especially if it will come with bluetooth cable and it's reasonably priced.

Not sure about Bob for President (although of all the current choices he could easily be the best candidate)! He sure is getting my vote for being an innovator and bringing this sweet option to the table, I see new workout iem's in my future for it as well
biggrin.gif

Jan 29, 2016 at 9:20 PM Post #3,184 of 4,830

The Bluetooth cable is available as a separate purchase... Not part of the standard Delta v2 kit, as far as I know.

I pre purchased a Bluetooth cable as an optional add on during the Atlas/Helios Kickstarter, can't waitron get it :D

By the way, how did the Helios fare? I haven't heard anything about them

Jan 29, 2016 at 11:16 PM Post #3,185 of 4,830
So when you order delta V II, how much you get when you redirect to payment gateway just after filling up the personal details and address?......the add to cart price of $100.51 is conflicting with £80 ( pay amount) when actually currency converting.seems theres a ~ $13/£10 difference.....

Jan 30, 2016 at 5:29 AM Post #3,186 of 4,830
So when you order delta V II, how much you get when you redirect to payment gateway just after filling up the personal details and address?......the add to cart price of $100.51 is conflicting with £80 ( pay amount) when actually currency converting.seems theres a ~ $13/£10 difference.....

On our site we charge in £ and the currency convertor offers and approximate cost dependant on the exchange rate.

Feb 1, 2016 at 9:20 AM Post #3,193 of 4,830
So I was planning on joining the preorder for the Delta's but I contacted Trinity Audio and they have a estimated start date of late February which is too late for me. Since I am planning on these primarily for gym use I bought the Atlas and the generous headfi discount made it much easier to purchase. (30% off is such a great discount and ridiculous in a good way. I've never heard of a company that offers such a large discount code that isn't temporary to my knowledge).

I ended up with the gunmetal color however all the colors look really nice from the website pictures. Now the wait...

Feb 1, 2016 at 3:34 PM Post #3,194 of 4,830
  So I was planning on joining the preorder for the Delta's but I contacted Trinity Audio and they have a estimated start date of late February which is too late for me. Since I am planning on these primarily for gym use I bought the Atlas and the generous headfi discount made it much easier to purchase. (30% off is such a great discount and ridiculous in a good way. I've never heard of a company that offers such a large discount code that isn't temporary to my knowledge).

I ended up with the gunmetal color however all the colors look really nice from the website pictures. Now the wait...

The wait....the wait always feels too long! Lol
tongue.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back