Introducing Trinity Audio Engineering
Aug 5, 2015 at 2:36 PM Post #1,471 of 4,830

smily_headphones1.gif
Thanx. Keep us posted I can't wait to hear them, Uncle RumpleBobskin.
biggrin.gif

cool.gif
rolleyes.gif
TWIN

Good thing his name isn't For.
biggrin.gif

Aug 5, 2015 at 6:42 PM Post #1,473 of 4,830
Deltas in the house!! So far so good, won't get a chance to give a decent listen till later.
A special thanks to Bob and crew for spelling my name correctly in the dedications - I can never figure out why people have trouble with that
redface.gif

Tonight I'll drink a beer in honour of the whole team 
beerchug.gif

Aug 5, 2015 at 7:43 PM Post #1,474 of 4,830
I used much restraint not to use that one earlier
wink.gif

cool.gif
It had occurred to me earlier, but I decided to keep thread decorum intact.

very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif
TWIN

Aug 5, 2015 at 8:50 PM Post #1,475 of 4,830
Deltas in the house!! So far so good, won't get a chance to give a decent listen till later.
A special thanks to Bob and crew for spelling my name correctly in the dedications - I can never figure out why people have trouble with that:xf_eek:

Tonight I'll drink a beer in honour of the whole team :beerchug:

Woot!!!

I'm dedicating the Manhattan I'm drinking right now to you listening to some crazy, loud, noisy music with your new Deltas and loving it!

:beerchug:

Aug 6, 2015 at 6:10 AM Post #1,476 of 4,830
Not receiving a notification and not being shipped are wholly different things.

I advised they would ship and they have, along with hundreds of others.

In order to speed things up we have just been packing like crazy to have this finished. We realised that for every few minutes spent messaging each backer, there was another backers reward not being shipped.

So as of Thursday we will start messaging hundreds of backers with shipping info, please note this will take more than a day!

As advise in more than one update they would not be shipped in backer order number, so you was advised. This in hindsight was a mistake and for our next campaign will do by backer number and we will be using a different way of shipping so it can be sped up.

This was our first campaign and as such have learnt many valuable lessons to apply to a new campaign.

I have tried to be as available as possible throughout this campaign as well as transparent and keep backers up to date with me working an average of 14 hours a day since April and 7 days a week constantly for the past 6 weeks in order to deliver what is expected of Trinity.

As with majority of all ks campaigns they are projects that need to be brought to life and as such things can go wrong which lead to delays no matter how well we plan.

Our next campaign will have a longer lead time with the aim to under promise and over achieve on the delivery time.

@Bob

After reading the latest kickstarter update, coming to know that the shipping process is about to finish, I suddenly thought that I haven't received shipping info for my pledge. I hope I'm not missing out on something important here. Congrats to those who received and enjoyed their IEMs. Hope I get mine soon enough.

Pardon if i didn't read that carefully. Extending the wait, but it will be definitely worth it. Thanks.

Aug 6, 2015 at 6:16 AM Post #1,477 of 4,830
Aug 6, 2015 at 10:06 AM Post #1,479 of 4,830
Ok guys, it looks as I'll have to eat my own words :wink:

After using the Delta's for over 12 hours yesterday and not understanding how so many people could enjoy such a sound I woke up this morning and on a hinge put on some tri flange tips and inserted them as deep as physically possible into my ears and there it was: 3D sound, subbass and fullness!!!!!!

I'm not kidding if I say that I've tried more than 20 pair of tips before this.

Now I'm even enjoying the gun metal filters, that pain though ;( My ear canal is probably just to narrow for the design of the Delta's. I'll keep trying other tips because I cannot wear these tri flanges for long but so far they're the only pair that gives me a correct sound.

At least now I know I'm noy crazy (at least not as much as thought) and I can now finally understand why people enjoy the Delta's.

In all a good day :)

Aug 6, 2015 at 11:15 AM Post #1,480 of 4,830
Ok guys, it looks as I'll have to eat my own words
wink.gif

After using the Delta's for over 12 hours yesterday and not understanding how so many people could enjoy such a sound I woke up this morning and on a hinge put on some tri flange tips and inserted them as deep as physically possible into my ears and there it was: 3D sound, subbass and fullness!!!!!!

Now I'm even enjoying the gun metal filters, that pain though ;( My ear canal is probably just to narrow for the design of the Delta's. I'll keep trying other tips because I cannot wear these tri flanges for long but so far they're the only pair that gives me a correct sound.

At least now I know I'm noy crazy (at least not as much as thought) and I can now finally understand why people enjoy the Delta's.

In all a good day
smily_headphones1.gif

Not to worry Peter, you are not the first to eat them and sure won't be the last. Sure hope you find some tips that work on a full time basis for you
biggrin.gif

p.s. Were also all just a little crazy to some degree
rolleyes.gif

Aug 6, 2015 at 12:23 PM Post #1,481 of 4,830
Ok guys, it looks as I'll have to eat my own words
wink.gif

In all a good day
smily_headphones1.gif

I'm a fan of triple flange eartips. I often found it is the magic eartips to make many IEMs sound at their best. I mentioned the magic of triple flange quite often in my reviews. Unfortunately not many people comfortable with it.

Aug 6, 2015 at 12:31 PM Post #1,482 of 4,830
Woot!!!

I'm dedicating the Manhattan I'm drinking right now to you listening to some crazy, loud, noisy music with your new Deltas and loving it!

beerchug.gif

Went the opposite route. Plugged in some Loscil. Surprised at how deep the bass got on those little things, no need for the e12a's boost

Never really could figure out why some folks seemed to fetishize the cables. Now I know, almost sensuous

Aug 6, 2015 at 2:01 PM Post #1,483 of 4,830
I'm a fan of triple flange eartips. I often found it is the magic eartips to make many IEMs sound at their best. I mentioned the magic of triple flange quite often in my reviews. Unfortunately not many people comfortable with it.

Naturally the triple flanges won't be comfortable for people with narrow ear canals. Many times I also feel that they makes bass to pronounced but YMMV .

Aug 6, 2015 at 4:09 PM Post #1,484 of 4,830
Went the opposite route. Plugged in some Loscil. Surprised at how deep the bass got on those little things, no need for the e12a's boost

Never really could figure out why some folks seemed to fetishize the cables. Now I know, almost sensuous

Yes, I used them first with Björk's Biophilia album. There's a lot going on there from top to bottom frequency-wise and all around your headspace. It didn't disappoint :L3000:

Aug 6, 2015 at 4:23 PM Post #1,485 of 4,830
Yes, I used them first with Björk's Biophilia album. There's a lot going on there from top to bottom frequency-wise and all around your headspace. It didn't disappoint :L3000:

It's the second time I see you make a reference to that album. The last time I got curious and downloaded it and it's now one of my current favorites. Don't think I ever said thank you so I do it now: thanks :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back