Introducing Trinity Audio Engineering
Aug 5, 2015 at 9:41 AM Post #1,456 of 4,830

Ooh, can you get 7 BA's in there Bob
biggrin.gif

Haha, no you can't, they are quite small.

I plan to look at a multi BA set up and see if it can actually sound good rather than surgical.  I think 5 BA's would be the most needed. When I get 2 seconds to think i can start designing. :D

Aug 5, 2015 at 10:07 AM Post #1,460 of 4,830
The deltas are 140.00 on their website. With the head-fi discount, which is 20%, that's 120.00. Amazon has them for 109.00

Oh OK, I was just going by the discount and exchange rate I got on my last order
wink_face.gif

Don't be wasting those 2 seconds Bob
beerchug.gif

Aug 5, 2015 at 10:50 AM Post #1,461 of 4,830
@Bob

After reading the latest kickstarter update, coming to know that the shipping process is about to finish, I suddenly thought that I haven't received shipping info for my pledge. I hope I'm not missing out on something important here. Congrats to those who received and enjoyed their IEMs. Hope I get mine soon enough.

Aug 5, 2015 at 11:52 AM Post #1,462 of 4,830
Not receiving a notification and not being shipped are wholly different things.

I advised they would ship and they have, along with hundreds of others.

In order to speed things up we have just been packing like crazy to have this finished. We realised that for every few minutes spent messaging each backer, there was another backers reward not being shipped.

So as of Thursday we will start messaging hundreds of backers with shipping info, please note this will take more than a day!

As advise in more than one update they would not be shipped in backer order number, so you was advised. This in hindsight was a mistake and for our next campaign will do by backer number and we will be using a different way of shipping so it can be sped up.

This was our first campaign and as such have learnt many valuable lessons to apply to a new campaign.

I have tried to be as available as possible throughout this campaign as well as transparent and keep backers up to date with me working an average of 14 hours a day since April and 7 days a week constantly for the past 6 weeks in order to deliver what is expected of Trinity.

As with majority of all ks campaigns they are projects that need to be brought to life and as such things can go wrong which lead to delays no matter how well we plan.

Our next campaign will have a longer lead time with the aim to under promise and over achieve on the delivery time.

@Bob

After reading the latest kickstarter update, coming to know that the shipping process is about to finish, I suddenly thought that I haven't received shipping info for my pledge. I hope I'm not missing out on something important here. Congrats to those who received and enjoyed their IEMs. Hope I get mine soon enough.

Aug 5, 2015 at 12:37 PM Post #1,463 of 4,830
The deltas are 140.00 on their website. With the head-fi discount, which is 20%, that's 120.00. Amazon has them for 109.00

20% is $112. amazon is showing $129 for me.

Aug 5, 2015 at 12:39 PM Post #1,464 of 4,830

I decided on just 1 extra pair of filters.

These are tuned between the bass filter and the gunmetal. After a few days of listening they are now my favourite.

They will be about 2-4 weeks before available.

smily_headphones1.gif
Thanx. Keep us posted I can't wait to hear them, Uncle RumpleBobskin.
biggrin.gif

cool.gif
rolleyes.gif
TWIN

Aug 5, 2015 at 1:24 PM Post #1,466 of 4,830

Haha, no you can't, they are quite small.

I plan to look at a multi BA set up and see if it can actually sound good rather than surgical.  I think 5 BA's would be the most needed. When I get 2 seconds to think i can start designing. :D

A little 'surgical' is actually very nice... It enables the listener to pick out every individual sound and appreciate the mixing and mastering of the recording.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back