Introducing Trinity Audio Engineering
Jul 24, 2015 at 5:24 PM Post #1,172 of 4,830
Hey guys, I've been reading some stuff regarding fees for US backers over in the Flare thread. Same sort of system here regarding the shipping? Anyone gotten these in the US with fees to pay? People in the Flare thread say that it has to do with shipments that are over $200 in value. I dunno if that just happens to be related to the UPS shipping service or what.

Jul 24, 2015 at 8:15 PM Post #1,173 of 4,830
Hi...just my first post but I've always been reading this forum because you guys know your stuff!

Received my package today and all I can say, it's the best £60 I've ever spent. Anything that comes out of Trinity, I'll be jumping on right away.

Thanks Bob and the team! I know you were under the pump lately but the wait was bloody worth it.

Jul 25, 2015 at 1:15 AM Post #1,174 of 4,830
Hi bob! *waves* Has the overseas shipping started? I know it will take some time due to paperworks, sorting and postage but as with all others here, the wait is killing me slowly. :p Congrats on the KS first round and hope to see more products on the next rounds. I'm not much of a sports guy or into headphones, but you might persuade me otherwise. :D

Jul 25, 2015 at 2:10 AM Post #1,175 of 4,830
wink_face.gif
Quote:
Take that last post with a grain of salt. It means nothing because it's an initial impression based on listening to them for about an hour.

Post adequately salted 

Jul 25, 2015 at 7:05 AM Post #1,176 of 4,830
Hi bob! *waves* Has the overseas shipping started? I know it will take some time due to paperworks, sorting and postage but as with all others here, the wait is killing me slowly. :p Congrats on the KS first round and hope to see more products on the next rounds. I'm not much of a sports guy or into headphones, but you might persuade me otherwise.
biggrin.gif

Overseas shipping has started last week, but a big run of UK was next in the list, so that got done.

Today we are shipping more UK and overseas and the same tomorrow.

Thanks for the patience 
normal_smile .gif

Jul 25, 2015 at 7:17 AM Post #1,177 of 4,830

Overseas shipping has started last week, but a big run of UK was next in the list, so that got done.

Today we are shipping more UK and overseas and the same tomorrow.

Thanks for the patience 
normal_smile%20.gif

Wait,Shipping out on Saturday,sunday too ?? i thought post offices were close on weekend. 
tongue.gif

Jul 25, 2015 at 7:19 AM Post #1,178 of 4,830
  Wait,Shipping out on Saturday,sunday too ?? i thought post offices were close on weekend. 
tongue.gif

Well many are closed, but that does not stop us from packing, labelling and franking all the parcels ready to go out the door first thing Monday morning 
wink.gif

We will be working until 4pm today packing and 10am -4pm on Sunday 
biggrin.gif

Jul 25, 2015 at 7:29 AM Post #1,179 of 4,830

Well many are closed, but that does not stop us from packing, labelling and franking all the parcels ready to go out the door first thing Monday morning 
wink.gif

biggrin.gif

Damn bob,you and your team is awesome! ...i love the commitment.Respect mate !
Cheers ! 
beerchug.gif

Jul 25, 2015 at 7:41 AM Post #1,180 of 4,830
Damn bob,you and your team is awesome! ...i love the [COLOR=222222]commitment.Respect mate ![/COLOR]
[COLOR=222222]Cheers ! [/COLOR]:beerchug:  

Thanks mate.

Tbh we could do with more hands on deck to get this cleared.

We have had one lad off work for a week due to needing surgery, but he is back Monday so we will back to 3 guys packing full time. So should really pick up the pace.

Jul 25, 2015 at 8:45 AM Post #1,181 of 4,830

wink.gif

biggrin.gif

Any ideas if mine is in there? 
wink.gif

biggrin.gif

Seems to be running smoothly so far and plenty of updates, can't complain too much! Bit of superglue on my current IEMs and they should see me through until the Deltas get here.

Jul 25, 2015 at 8:49 AM Post #1,182 of 4,830

Any ideas if mine is in there? 
wink.gif

Seems to be running smoothly so far and plenty of updates, can't complain too much! Bit of superglue on my current IEMs and they should see me through until the Deltas get here.

I can look see if its in todays or tomorrows list sure. Just PM me your name and country location.

Jul 25, 2015 at 11:17 AM Post #1,184 of 4,830
Thanks mate.

Tbh we could do with more hands on deck to get this cleared.

We have had one lad off work for a week due to needing surgery, but he is back Monday so we will back to 3 guys packing full time. So should really pick up the pace.

smily_headphones1.gif
Bob, You could always hire some Chinese Labor....

deadhorse.gif
deadhorse.gif
TWIN

Users who are viewing this thread

Back