Introducing the Questyle M15 & the brand new Questyle Shop!
Sep 27, 2023 at 10:01 PM Post #826 of 989
Here's a side by side picture of the new v1.1 and the old v1.0

To my ears the v1.0 has noticeable more metallic treble
ABD0C6AB-7A9B-4D28-8632-56DF5CE8CCFD.jpeg

Last edited:
Sep 28, 2023 at 5:55 PM Post #827 of 989
If anyone wants to try some iems with incredible synergy with the M15, I recommend getting one of the latest Tin HiFi P1 OG... they are now out of production but they can still be found on Aliexpress. They are legendary IEMs in terms of performance and for being among the first really well-made planar IEMs, but difficult to drive by almost all amplifiers, but the current amplification of the M15 will literally make them fly. You won't believe your ears. :wink:

Oct 3, 2023 at 12:51 AM Post #829 of 989
Good to see a fellow deshi, I was thinking of picking up an M15, how can you make sure you are buying the newest version?
Ayo deshi 🤝

The revision happened sometime around Q2-Q3 of 2022. The chances of getting an old one right now are pretty slim. Unless the store you're purchasing from has a year-old stock of them for some reason. Which is highly unlikely given how popular this dongle is.

Last edited:
Oct 4, 2023 at 4:48 AM Post #830 of 989
I have a rather particular question to ask you... I own both the QP2R and the M15 but I can't understand which of the two has more powerful amplification and by how much compared to the other. Thank you.

Oct 4, 2023 at 5:44 AM Post #831 of 989
Ayo deshi 🤝

The revision happened sometime around Q2-Q3 of 2022. The chances of getting an old one right now are pretty slim. Unless the store you're purchasing from has a year-old stock of them for some reason. Which is highly unlikely given how popular this dongle is.
Looking at pictures of my M15 (already sold), it was a v1.1 (received from Hifigo in May). Could it be that the v1.1 has slightly more background noise via the 4.4 mm output?

Last edited:
Oct 5, 2023 at 7:14 AM Post #832 of 989
Questyle had also presented with great fanfare the new managers who had to take care of this thread, or am I wrong? LOL

Oct 5, 2023 at 7:27 AM Post #834 of 989
Hi everyone,

Zach here. I promise, Questyle hasn’t ghosted you (again)!

As you can tell from our channels, our newest product is RIGHT around the corner, no joke this time! Nooooo joke. So as you can imagine — been busy.

We also finally now have a full customer service team (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) Well, three of us for now, but I imagine it will be getting a lot larger very soon if you guys like what we have in store for you.

So now…. nope, you can no longer “thank Zach” blah blah blah. You can now thank Jenny, Jim, and that weirdo in the pink glasses.

All three of us will be managing these threads and others to better serve you, our loyal customers, because that’s frankly what you deserve.

Thanks as always for continuing to be Questyle fans!

- Jenny, Jim, & Zach

And I'll be getting on the messages right away.

Here is the announcement... :joy:

Don't worry... they will contact you again when the CMA18 has to be sold...

Last edited:
Oct 5, 2023 at 10:23 AM Post #835 of 989
Here is the announcement... :joy:

Don't worry... they will contact you again when the CMA18 has to be sold...
Yeah, the first two sentences of that really paint a picture of their customer service. They were around for all of about a month on here. There’s a message on this board where Zach gives his email as a personal route to get help with the M15. I emailed him 3 different times after trying to reach Questyles non existent c/s and surprise, surprise - Ghost Town.

Oct 11, 2023 at 10:52 AM Post #837 of 989
Yes, send me your email privately.

Oct 11, 2023 at 10:59 AM Post #838 of 989
Done. :wink:

Oct 27, 2023 at 2:28 AM Post #840 of 989
Not tube amps but i tried it with a couple of solid states and the results weren't good. Very sharp treble and a congested soundstage.
Which amp did you use out of curiosity? I’m trying this now with a WHAMMY & ZMF VC. I’m quite impressed with this little guy as a smartphone DAC.

The power output is impressive, but with high impedance cans I’m noticing an audible benefit going to a discrete amp while using the M15 as a clean source.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back