Introducing the Brainwavz Jive earphones - Tuned to preform like a balanced armatture for under $30!
Sep 26, 2015 at 3:32 AM Post #243 of 252
Thanks for all the feedback. We're actually considering throwing in a pair of bi-flange tips down the road as well as adding a black color version (we've got a lot of requests for that color).

Adding a pair of bi-flange tips is a great idea!

Sep 26, 2015 at 8:43 AM Post #244 of 252
  Thanks for all the feedback. We're actually considering throwing in a pair of bi-flange tips down the road as well as adding a black color version (we've got a lot of requests for that color).

Black will look awesome with red color writing!!

Sep 26, 2015 at 9:15 PM Post #245 of 252

thats fantastic to hear! the biflanges I think will be a very welcome addition! for me anyway they complete the package for the Jives (just needed a bit of extra length because of the short nozzle)

really appreciate you listening to our feedback!

a black one would be stellar (it would be great if it had a dark grey metallic housing (onyx coloured) to complement the metallic green version.

that would look smashing on the jives

Dec 22, 2015 at 3:44 PM Post #249 of 252
as many of the users here compared the Jives and the Brainwavz S3 here are my thoughts on them!

http://www.head-fi.org/products/brainwavz-s3/reviews/14847

Feb 2, 2016 at 11:34 AM Post #250 of 252
Just purchased these in Black for $15 on Brainwavz' site. Apparently they are available in white as well and at a bargain price. Been waiting for a black version since receiving the blue-that-is-indistinguishable-from-purple variant back in October.

Apr 28, 2016 at 6:01 PM Post #251 of 252
Incredible value for about 20 bucks.  I picked a black one a few weeks ago and I really like the detail and nice bass coming out of theses.  Construction and accessories... cool.  Awesome job again Brainwavz!

Mar 22, 2017 at 4:06 AM Post #252 of 252
Hai gaiz, this is my review.

http://www.head-fi.org/products/brainwavz-jive/reviews/18262

What a low price to pay for good sound on the go.

Can't think of any competition at this price, but then again I'm outdated with the Chinese IEMs. Anyone know what's the current budgetfi darling?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back