Introducing Telos Acoustics
Jul 10, 2015 at 1:02 PM Post #16 of 140
Hello Telos,

Would love to support Headroom and Telos as a beta testers for the Fujisan. My use is mostly analytical listening and enjoyment of music. I'm a musician, a live sound engineer, and I do some recording and mastering. Normally I use full size headphones for mixing and mastering, but I always travel with a set of in-ears, in case I need to mix last minute. My wife is also willing to try them out. She's currently training for a half-marathon, and would be able to pass on her thoughts of their comfort when engaging in athletic activity for periods of over an hour. 

You'd get 2 testers with 2 very different use cases, all at the same address.  Keep up the good work!

Jul 10, 2015 at 1:20 PM Post #17 of 140
I'm interested in testing them out for sure - I commute to work via a moped like most folks in Saigon, and I always listen to music to mitigate the din of traffic noise here. This would be a good location to see how they hold up in a noisy environment, and I of course want to hear how they sound when ambient noise is not an issue. Anyways, good luck with your campaign and thanks for the chance.

Jul 10, 2015 at 2:55 PM Post #19 of 140
Hello everybody,

I'm quite interested in being a beta tester for this bud. I can't say imma professional musican with super high dollar gear (cause im not :p)but I am an advocate headphone enthusiast who loves putting products to the test and seeing what the 'phone can handle.

As I have (and will continue to do) with Moon-Audio and most recently the Oppo PM3 loaner program, I'll provide upon receiving the product a video unboxing (via YouTube) and after my demo period is over I'll post a video review (again via YouTube) and a full written review either on here or on my blog. I sincerely aporeciate the oppertunity for some of us to get a chance at this and wish the best of luck to all who apply.

Jul 10, 2015 at 3:07 PM Post #20 of 140
I would be really interested in testing these as well. I love headphones and earphones, own a number of my own, have modded many, and have written reviews of audio gear on several threads (e.g. first production he560 review, Aune T1 tube comparisons, Schiit Lyr tube comparisons). I also work as an engineer and am used to giving clear, objective feedback on products. I would really like a chance to try out the latest and greatest in IEM technology and to help the community and Telos Acoustics out!

Jul 10, 2015 at 3:31 PM Post #21 of 140
Hello, I would be definitely in for the beta testing. Mostly in the music production environment I'm working at.

I will do the comparison with all the flagship CIEMs and IEMs I have available.

Thanks! 

Jul 10, 2015 at 5:41 PM Post #22 of 140
This looks very exciting. I love portable headphones and iems, but usually am never satisfied for something more active. At the gym, I often end up stopping because the iems are no good. I'd love to beta test these!

Jul 10, 2015 at 5:44 PM Post #23 of 140
Definitely interested in being a Beta Tester.
I kinda have a different perspective on things than most people.
A proud contributor here, who's more than open minded, and a bit more agile.
Shoot me a message!

Jul 10, 2015 at 7:35 PM Post #25 of 140
Hello HeadRoom,

I'd love to test these out. I can't say I'm in the music industry, but I play a few instruments and do travel around a lot, so it would be interesting to see how their isolation performs in a loud city environment.

As with my several other reviews, I will be posting them up here on Head-Fi as well as on my blog. 

-- thatBeatsguy

Jul 10, 2015 at 8:00 PM Post #26 of 140
Is the cable microphonic?
Does the mic also have playback controls for an iPhone?
What does the graph show about the sound (neutral, warm, etc.)? 

Would love to get an answer to these two questions before i place my kickstarter order.

Jul 10, 2015 at 10:04 PM Post #27 of 140
Won't mind putting my name into the hat for the beta test as well, solely for my love of everything IEM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back