Introducing Head-Fi Classifieds!
Aug 7, 2023 at 10:50 AM Post #421 of 449
I enabled 2FA a few months ago, forgot about this forum, now am back due to needing to buy more audio gear :wink:.

Any idea why it still is not working? It has probably been around 1000 hours since I enabled it so I doubt time is the issue.

Here is a screenshot of what I see. Thanks.
2faonbruh.PNG

Edit: I didn't hit the post requirements *facepalm*

Last edited:
Aug 7, 2023 at 11:53 AM Post #422 of 449
To add listings to Head-Fi Classifieds, all requirements must be met before access will be unlocked.

Q: I just enabled 2FA on my profile, why can I still not create/edit/bump/close a listing?
A: There are a number of checks and verifications that our system runs when someone enables 2FA on their profile, and it's possible to help the process along by logging out after enabling 2FA and then log in again. Please note that after enabling 2FA it may take up to an hour before you can add or modify listings. The requirement for 2FA is in addition to our 30 day and 15 post requirements, so all three requirements must be met before a Head-Fi'er can post in Head-Fi Classifieds.

Sep 20, 2023 at 2:50 PM Post #428 of 449
This is a real pain. I have enabled and implement the 2FA and still can't get anywhere! I have items I want to sell but this is a mess!

Sep 20, 2023 at 3:52 PM Post #430 of 449
This is a real pain. I have enabled and implement the 2FA and still can't get anywhere! I have items I want to sell but this is a mess!
you need atleast 15post to post classiflad

Sep 20, 2023 at 3:52 PM Post #431 of 449
The system can take up to an hour to process new permissions based on your changes. You should be all set.
Thank you. Yes working now. I get pushed for time and getting things done here a lot so I take a little time to post but then get short of patience.

you need atleast 15post to post classiflad
Ah, well I will have to post more then. Thank you.

Oct 3, 2023 at 9:32 AM Post #434 of 449
Can you not post listings on mobile? I activated 2FA yesterday and still have no option to post a listing. I’ve logged out and logged back in, refreshed my page, sent multiple codes to my email, even deleted and re added the site to my home screen, nothing works

Oct 3, 2023 at 9:47 AM Post #435 of 449
Can you not post listings on mobile? I activated 2FA yesterday and still have no option to post a listing. I’ve logged out and logged back in, refreshed my page, sent multiple codes to my email, even deleted and re added the site to my home screen, nothing works

As you can see here in the Head-Fi Classifieds FAQ and Walkthrough (which is linked at the top of the Classifieds area), you must be a member of Head-Fi for over thirty days, have 2FA enabled, and you must have over fifteen posts on Head-Fi's forums in order to post in the Classifieds area. Your post (quoted above) was your 15th post, and so it may take up to an hour for your permissions to cheange, as the system checks periodically to see if you have met the requirements.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back