inexpensive portable for er4p/grado sr225?
Mar 11, 2007 at 3:59 AM Post #2 of 4
I believe the Etymotic cable to convert from P to S is about $45 plus S&H. IMO do not buy it, instead get the Dr. Xin Supermini IV for $199. One of its 4 internal switches is a P To S conversion. Or if you want to explore the best in portable amps get the Supermicro IV.

Mar 11, 2007 at 4:03 AM Post #3 of 4
Quote:

Originally Posted by mrarroyo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I believe the Etymotic cable to convert from P to S is about $45 plus S&H. IMO do not buy it, instead get the Dr. Xin Supermini IV for $199. One of its 4 internal switches is a P To S conversion. Or if you want to explore the best in portable amps get the Supermicro IV.

Yep the advice from the expert. The only problem is allow 2-3 months from the ordering date to receive a SuperMicro or Mini. I settled for a Go-Vibe V6 while waiting for my SuperMicro IV
plainface.gif
icon10.gif

Mar 11, 2007 at 6:10 AM Post #4 of 4
Quote:

Originally Posted by EFN /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The only problem is allow 2-3 months from the ordering date to receive a SuperMicro or Mini

WRONG. Heh sorry couldn't help myself. I have ordered a SMicro IV off Xin and I asked about the 2-3 month wait time. He then stated that that was because of product changes (probably minor ones) and that the order process is going well. I replied by asking him exactly, does this mean my order will take the stated 2-3 weeks to ship? The answer was simply: "Yes".

Now I may be wrong, oh, so wrong but this is the guy who makes the amps, and I am not messing around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back