Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Multiple threads for each model.

Votes: 9 52.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sep 2, 2023 at 12:56 PM Post #14,086 of 18,257
I'm quite sure he does
Based on what ?
Im asking because he told me (all be it a few years ago now, he doesn't!)

He is also quite stubborn about not listening to other IEMs - I tried to get him to listen to one at Canjam but he wouldn't !

edit: Would be good if he does read this thread!!

Last edited:
Sep 2, 2023 at 1:00 PM Post #14,088 of 18,257
Same as above but different and only 30 seconds.

Ow Ow, Ow, Ow OW - SEE, even the singer can't stand it :D
doof, doof, doof, doof, doof, doof, doof, doof, doof, doof, doof, doof, doof, doof, doof,

Sep 2, 2023 at 1:01 PM Post #14,089 of 18,257
Ow Ow, Ow, Ow OW - SEE, even the singer can't stand it :D
doof, doof, doof, doof, doof, doof, doof, doof, doof, doof, doof, doof, doof, doof, doof,

Carry on and you could become a legend, lol. Clearly peaky monitors she is using. Probably

Imagine you raving in your hat and bow tie.

Last edited:
Sep 2, 2023 at 1:01 PM Post #14,090 of 18,257
Talking of Irony - If we keep going at this rate we might get to 1,000 Pages o_0 WoW!

Sep 2, 2023 at 1:03 PM Post #14,091 of 18,257
Carry on and you could become a legend, lol.

Imagine you raving in your hat and bow tie.
I listened to one the other day, i think one of the ones you posted and it went from (which made me smile)

doof, doof, doof, doof, doof, doof, doof, doof, doof, doof, doof, doof, doof, doof, doof
to
DOOF, DOOF, DOOF, DOOF, DOOF, DOOF, DOOF, DOOF, DOOF, DOOF, DOOF, DOOF

BTW - That is not me in the Avatar. For those with a British sense of humour may i introduce . . .
Count Arthur Strong

Apologies in advance . . .

Last edited:
Sep 2, 2023 at 1:04 PM Post #14,093 of 18,257
I listened to one the other day, i think one of the ones you posted and it went from (which made me smile)

doof, doof, doof, doof, doof, doof, doof, doof, doof, doof, doof, doof, doof, doof, doof
to

That is a great one fo sho.

Sep 2, 2023 at 1:06 PM Post #14,094 of 18,257

to
That is a great one fo sho.

Probably this.

Sep 2, 2023 at 1:15 PM Post #14,095 of 18,257
Probably this.

Nahh, thats more of
doo, doo, doo, doo :)

Thinking about it, we could probably meet halfway musically with Olafur Arnalds more techno side project Kiasmos
This is about as Techno as a I get

Sep 2, 2023 at 1:41 PM Post #14,098 of 18,257
Yes i was aware lol, now quit breaking my mental picture of you raving.
rav.gif

You are welcome

Sep 3, 2023 at 1:58 AM Post #14,100 of 18,257
Sorry dude, I do feel and appreciate your pain but end of the day you can either wait for your order to arrive or request a refund. Yes its frustrating but life is too short. You can take the info however you like
Everyone feels equally frustrated at the delays in shipping but we can't change the situation so for the sake of mental health, personally Im choosing to not think about it for now and enjoy what I do have

Going from Ozar to Elan+ this morning - Enjoying the accurate clean signature and that delicious bass of the Ozar and then going to the holographic 3D imaging of the Elan+ makes me want the NaLe in my hands more and more. That CNT/ADLC driver with the bone conduction should give something amazing.
It's like Stockholm syndrome. And the victim here is not Bob.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back