Future of IMR threads

• Single thread for all models.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Multiple threads for each model.

Votes: 9 52.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Aug 24, 2023 at 5:27 PM Post #13,996 of 18,467
It's funny, I refunded the Elan+ because I lost patience and waiting for the zion has been 10x worse. I dont even think I got a full refund for the Elan+ because I used two different methods and they probably made a mistake. If I get my Zion I'm done.

Aug 24, 2023 at 5:43 PM Post #13,997 of 18,467
It's funny, I refunded the Elan+ because I lost patience and waiting for the zion has been 10x worse. I dont even think I got a full refund for the Elan+ because I used two different methods and they probably made a mistake. If I get my Zion I'm done.
I’ve said it before but I’ll only look for secondhand IMR sets. I won’t buy on promises, only actual physical results

Aug 24, 2023 at 5:49 PM Post #13,998 of 18,467
I feel for everyone waiting ... and waiting. I'm just glad I'm not. Does England have something like a Better Business Bureau? Consumer Affairs board? An org like that could investigate.

Aug 24, 2023 at 6:28 PM Post #13,999 of 18,467
I still believe we will get our orders in the end, but frankly we should at least have received the internal UK orders by now.
Order off eBay from IMR and you'll get your iems super fast no worries.

I really don't understand why we are going through this opaque rigamarole.

There's zero need to give people fake or misleading delivery info but here we are.

From what I can see at least current IMR is the same as old skool Trinity, made in China with a very uncertain middleman.

It says a lot that the previous glut of comments are basically a Penon fan thread. Fuss free delivery counts for a lot especially from a country far away .

To be clear, I'm not cancelling my order, I'm confident the Na-le will be most enjoyable and I'm looking forward to hearing my set, much as I have my other IMR iems.

Things were supposed to get better however, and deep diving into old Trinity threads gives me the feeling we have gone full circle rather than seeing improvement.

Last edited:
Aug 24, 2023 at 7:09 PM Post #14,001 of 18,467
IMR shipping B**S**t continues; it appears IMR screw*d big this time....

Have a gut feeling that "small amount not tracking" is much closer to 100% then to 1%

I wonder if old preorders are somehow being funded with money got from new preorders, as this delivery saga seems to be getting worse and worse with each iteration.

Last edited:
Aug 25, 2023 at 12:27 AM Post #14,002 of 18,467
I'm a GRAY (not silver. I’m not a monster!)/gold guy myself on Ozar. You like those forward vocals, dontcha?
Yeap, am also using grey (not silver).
I find the balance is a tightrope of shouty mids versus veil from excessive filtering.
With the wrong tips grey and red crosses over too much into the former, but with CP145s it just stays in the sweet spot for me,
Not an iem I can listen to all day, but I got plenty others for that.

Aug 25, 2023 at 2:36 AM Post #14,003 of 18,467
Be careful, that thing is not that good for your iem. Upper filters also catch the humidity produced by your ears, with no filter all that humidity/sweat will deposit inside your iem directly, that for a long time for sure will provide some technical issue.
O... I really didn't know, the sound was really really nice with the setup, for me anyway. I guess I just have to be more careful to clean them more often... Thanks for the advice.

Aug 25, 2023 at 3:00 PM Post #14,006 of 18,467
How IMR are doing business is an abuse. Those who make the excuse 'we get the IEMs in the end' are condoning the abuse. Besides being unethical, to do business this way, it is treating customers with contempt.
I accept the IEMs are good, but ethics and morals are so, so important and IMR are breaking the moral, ethical code.

Last edited:
Aug 25, 2023 at 3:19 PM Post #14,007 of 18,467
How IMR are doing business is an abuse. Those who make the excuse 'we get the IEMs in then end' are condoning the abuse. Besides being unethical, to do business this way, it is treating customers with contempt.
I accept the IEMs are good, but ethics and morals are so, so important and IMR are breaking the moral, ethical code.
I couldn't agree more.
I guess we should post a summary of IMR pre-order horrors, lies and all shipping BS as well as a good after sales service experience at the beginning of this thread with the help of forum moderator. At least the new potential IMR customer should be aware of this extremely unethical IMR pre-order practice before anyone get down into the IMR pre-order Rabbit hole...

Aug 25, 2023 at 3:26 PM Post #14,008 of 18,467
How IMR are doing business is an abuse. Those who make the excuse 'we get the IEMs in then end' are condoning the abuse. Besides being unethical, to do business this way, it is treating customers with contempt.
In general, it seems strange to me that in such a progressive country as the UK, this is possible. Perhaps I saw the world through rose-colored glasses. But now experience has been accumulated, conclusions have been drawn, rose-colored glasses have been removed.

Aug 25, 2023 at 3:33 PM Post #14,009 of 18,467
In general, it seems strange to me that in such a progressive country as the UK, this is possible. Perhaps I saw the world through rose-colored glasses. But now experience has been accumulated, conclusions have been drawn, rose-colored glasses have been removed.
I respect your opinion, but I diifer with you on this. In my opinion, an unethical, dishonest, liar person will remain same everywhere no matter which country he or she belongs too.

Aug 25, 2023 at 3:51 PM Post #14,010 of 18,467
I respect your opinion, but I diifer with you on this. In my opinion, an unethical, dishonest, liar person will remain same everywhere no matter which country he or she belongs too.
You said right. That's why I mentioned rose-colored glasses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back