Importing audio technica ad900x
Jun 6, 2014 at 11:48 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

Noxey

New Head-Fier
Hi all. I've been lurking these forums for a long time and have finally decided to purchase the ad900x but don't know where to get them from. I live in canada but amazon.ca has ridiculous prices so ill likely be importing from japan. Right now the best bet seems to be ordering form a Japanese retailer from amazon.com but am unsure which is the best shop. I, also unsure how warranty is handled as a lot of places day the warranty is for japan only.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B009S331VU/ref=dp_olp_all_mbc?ie=UTF8&condition=all

Here's the list of sellers I'm currently looking at. Does anyone have experience with any of them, and does anyone know what I would do in the event of a manufacture defect or if I need a warranty replacement?

Jun 6, 2014 at 12:29 PM Post #2 of 2
If you buy it from Japan, you would have to ship it back to Japan for any warranty issues.
Most stuff I buy from overseas I would just toss into the garbage if it stopped working.

I would say to buy the ATH-AD900Xs from the retailer with the lowest price but with at least a few hundred in the feedback ratings.
Check shipping time,
I personally would pay an extra $5 for the AD900Xs to have faster shipping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back