I'm Thankful For...
Nov 27, 2013 at 10:12 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

billybob_jcv

Headphoneus Supremus
As we head into the 2013 Thanksgiving Holiday*, I would like to publicly state how thankful I am for the friendship and support of the head-fi community, and specifically of the TMAC thread members for helping to spread the word about Diabetes Awareness Month, and the JDRF's work to cure Type 1 Diabetes.

I have never been prouder to call myself a member of head-fi and a TMAC'er!!!

On the behalf of my children, and all the other children and adults that live with this chronic and incurable disease, I say:

* Or, as head-fi calls it: "The day before Black Friday when the electronics stores are closed."

Nov 27, 2013 at 10:38 AM Post #2 of 6
It's been a pleasure to spread the word....hopefully a cure is found, or at least better treatment methods.

Nov 27, 2013 at 2:32 PM Post #3 of 6
I haven't been around as much as usual but I'm more than happy to help out friends here on Head-Fi. This place is becoming more & more of a home all the time. You guys all rock!!!

Nov 28, 2013 at 9:38 AM Post #5 of 6
Thank you Head Fi for the hours of entertainment and to the intrepid test soldiers of the audio community, combative debaters, audio templars, family, friends, accomplices, lovers, employers. Keep it safe and enjoy your day.

[VIDEO]http://youtu.be/-yLg_bzwvxg[/VIDEO]

Nov 28, 2013 at 9:58 AM Post #6 of 6

I'm Thankful For...

Unpardoned Turkeys , Whipped Sweet Potatoes , and Georgia Pecan

Pie Ala mode ... And of course, a great many more serious and sincere

great hopes and wishes for... Whirled Peas  ;')

Users who are viewing this thread

Back