iGrado
Sep 7, 2006 at 6:00 AM Post #16 of 23
Quote:

Originally Posted by Todd
Hi All,

The iGrado will be shipping to those who pre-ordered early next week. hope you all are looking forward to them as much as I am!

Todd

woot woot! I am getting more toys next week, and I have this set of 225's I bought this week still in the box..come to think of it i completly forgot about them until now...oops

the price of being a Grado Collecter..lol

Sep 15, 2006 at 7:09 PM Post #18 of 23
Hi Todd! I've been considering ordering a pair from you for a few days now (since I found this thread). Because I wear glasses I'm not sure if it's such a good idea ordering without checking first. Do you know how compatible they are with glasses? Mostly my SR60s are just fine, but sometimes I feel them falling outta position.

Sep 15, 2006 at 10:10 PM Post #19 of 23
HI Corleone,

I will give them a full try this weekend - I too wear glasses. When I tried the pre-production pair they sounded great and the comfort was good with my glasses on. I will let you know Monday.

Others may receive theirs between now and then and can also give you some feedback. They should be getting them any day now!

Todd

Sep 15, 2006 at 11:16 PM Post #20 of 23
FYI, I know I didn't order from Todd, but my pair from John Grado arrived today, for what that's worth. Impressions to follow.

Sep 18, 2006 at 2:00 PM Post #21 of 23
How do they sound and can you wear them comfortably over your head?

Oct 1, 2006 at 1:45 PM Post #22 of 23
So have any of you guys gotten to burn in their new grados yet? It's been like a week or two now I think. I'm dying for some details here, cause walking around with my SR-60s isn't really that comfortable (ok it could have been a lot worse
wink.gif
).
How does the drivers sound, being placed in a smaller air chamer, and with seemingly more restrictive air vents?
Does it work well with glasses and how is the general comfort, with or without wearing a hood over it? I would love to see a picture of some1 wearing one (profile).

Oct 1, 2006 at 3:20 PM Post #23 of 23
Search up some threads on this. Mine are not burnt in yet but I have read 1 person did the quarter mod and deemed it the best solution when trying various pad alternatives and felt if cleared up some of the missing high when comparred to the SR-60.

I have been wearing them around downtown here and they are great/comfortable for on the go. The cord is perfect lenght to go from your ears to your front pocket.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back