iFi audio GO pod + IEMs = brilliant wireless sound on the GO!
Oct 27, 2023 at 6:12 PM Post #1,382 of 2,137
At the moment I do not believe so, but I will ask for you and post back if there is any information.

Cheers!!
I believe IPX is the same as T2 (used now by newer Etymotic and Westone Audio IEMs).
iFi offers T2 earhooks for purchase, AFAIK.

Oct 28, 2023 at 5:13 PM Post #1,383 of 2,137
@iFi audio - are there any options for using CIEMs/IEMs with the IPX cable system (eg 64 audio/Ultimate Ears) with the Go pods?
I'm also interested in this issue. I'd like to use the GO pod with my UE Live.
I believe IPX is the same as T2 (used now by newer Etymotic and Westone Audio IEMs).
iFi offers T2 earhooks for purchase, AFAIK.
Thank you for the great information! It appears that the T2 connector is compatible with the IPX connector.
I'd like to have an opportunity to try it out soon.

Oct 28, 2023 at 8:21 PM Post #1,384 of 2,137
Selling my GoPods. Will be listing to them shortly. Sub 200 bucks

Oct 28, 2023 at 8:53 PM Post #1,385 of 2,137
I'm also interested in this issue. I'd like to use the GO pod with my UE Live.

Thank you for the great information! It appears that the T2 connector is compatible with the IPX connector.
I'd like to have an opportunity to try it out soon.
I'm using my Go Pods with my UE 18+ with no issues. with the MMCX connector that came with it.

Oct 29, 2023 at 12:08 AM Post #1,386 of 2,137
Oct 30, 2023 at 7:29 AM Post #1,387 of 2,137
I'm using my Go Pods with my UE 18+ with no issues. with the MMCX connector that came with it.
Many thanks.
It would be best if I could use the T2 earhooks as is,
I would also consider using the MMCX connector.

Apparently they have go pod rentals, I'd like to try it anyway.

Oct 31, 2023 at 1:56 PM Post #1,389 of 2,137
Worth more than that surely?
Well I saw multiple listings for not much over 200, so I just wanted to not have them sit and wait. 199 is the sale price. Sold.

Nov 1, 2023 at 2:40 PM Post #1,390 of 2,137
Absolutely love the Go Pods with Sony IER-Z1R! LDAC from my Flip 4, perfect connection and the sound is not far off from my M17 DAP. More than good enough on the go, for sure. Comfort also great, I feel like the Pods are better in this regard than the same IEMs wired.
Do the Go Pods have enough power to drive the Z1R? How are you finding it? And are the Go Pod's MMCX suitable with Sony's in-house MMCX connection on the Z1R? I've read horror stories with aftermarket MMCX cables breaking at connection point with the Z1R.

Nov 1, 2023 at 3:08 PM Post #1,392 of 2,137
Where have you seen them listed to 200? Just curious myself.
if you go to classifieds, there are like new ones with the original packaging for like 275. mine are in good condition, but definitely used, but work perfectly, but without the packaging. people pay a lot more for barely used products vs actual used ones. I saw a used pair listed for like 225 somewhere too. I forget where. I just got mine ready to ship out actually.

Nov 1, 2023 at 4:12 PM Post #1,393 of 2,137
if you go to classifieds, there are like new ones with the original packaging for like 275. mine are in good condition, but definitely used, but work perfectly, but without the packaging. people pay a lot more for barely used products vs actual used ones. I saw a used pair listed for like 225 somewhere too. I forget where. I just got mine ready to ship out actually.
Go pods work great on my fd7 can't wait to get them on my elucid

Nov 1, 2023 at 5:40 PM Post #1,394 of 2,137
Go pods work great on my fd7 can't wait to get them on my elucid
I have rotated quite a few of my IEMs onto my Go Pods, including Performer 5, PENON 10th Anniversary, Yume Midnight, KATO, and Oracle, just to name a few. Great sound, and fantastic convenience. Obviously not every solution will work for everyone, but sometimes the issues and problems get more air time than the success stories!

Nov 2, 2023 at 1:59 AM Post #1,395 of 2,137
Same as above for me, with all the IEMs shown in my signature. With all of them, there is excellent synergy! I've even purchased a couple of extra connectors and now I have them attached to all of my IEMs. The only one which has not synergised well was the IMR Elan+ but I've now traded it with the IMR Enigma + Dual Electrostatic, which I am expecting to receive this month.

Great sound, fantastic convenience, excellent Customer Service!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back