If you're a fan of The Farside you might like my webcomic
Oct 15, 2010 at 12:46 PM Post #18 of 25
URW = You Are Welcomed

Oct 15, 2010 at 5:06 PM Post #19 of 25
Pretty good.

What I would recommend is double-checking grammar/spelling. A mistake in a post on Head-Fi now and then isn't the end of the world, but in a short comic it really detracts from the quality. It is disruptive to me.

A few examples:
If people dont think their phones are vibrating, it needs more bass -> If people don't think their phones are vibrating, they need more bass
basment -> basement (got it right the second time in the comic though)
your welcome -> you're welcome

Really worth double-checking.

Keep up the good work!

Oct 16, 2010 at 8:07 PM Post #21 of 25

Quote:
Pretty good.

What I would recommend is double-checking grammar/spelling. A mistake in a post on Head-Fi now and then isn't the end of the world, but in a short comic it really detracts from the quality. It is disruptive to me.

A few examples:
If people dont think their phones are vibrating, it needs more bass -> If people don't think their phones are vibrating, they need more bass
basment -> basement (got it right the second time in the comic though)
your welcome -> you're welcome

Really worth double-checking.

Keep up the good work!

Yea I didn't even notice any of my spelling errors until I started showing my comics to other people. I will definitely be double checking my comics from now on. Just finished another comic, this is definitely one of my personal favorites so far.

Oct 16, 2010 at 9:25 PM Post #22 of 25
I am a huge FARSIDE fan... I have 5,000 of his comics scroll as my screen saver!  Thus I feel qualified to say you are creative and very funny too!  That's the way to do it... keep on sharing as the creative urge hits!  Great job!

Jan 5, 2011 at 9:23 PM Post #23 of 25
Just wanted to say I've been following your comic daily. You're doing really well, I even see your comics show up elsewhere in funny picture compilations now and then.

Keep up the great work 
beerchug.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back