I want to change my vote. I think.

- Audio Technica A1000X
- Audio Technica A2000X
- Audio Technica W1000X
- Audio Technica W3000ANV
- Audio Technica W5000

Ones of those (or all). Random is nice.

Jul 17, 2012 at 1:35 AM Post #47 of 55
Whatever will sell for the most amount of money since that is my intent. This way I have enough money to expand my headphone/iem collection and find out what I like the most in terms of sound. And than expand on that till get my ideal setup.

Jul 17, 2012 at 5:23 PM Post #50 of 55
Quote:
Whatever will sell for the most amount of money since that is my intent. This way I have enough money to expand my headphone/iem collection and find out what I like the most in terms of sound. And than expand on that till get my ideal setup.

Very practical. In that case I'd take the Orpheus and buy a half-decent SR009 setup with the money from selling it.

Jul 17, 2012 at 5:25 PM Post #51 of 55
Quote:

In that case I'd take the 1 million dollar pair of diamond encrusted beats by dre pro's that Lil Wayne ultimately bought, and sell them off to him before he could grab the pair off monster.

Jul 17, 2012 at 6:58 PM Post #55 of 55
W1000X..I'll probably hate it, but maybe not. Too expensive for me.

The most I've ever spent on a headphone was $425. I will never ever go any higher.
However, if I can get close to the ATH-AD2000 sound, but with better pads, then I might reconsider.
ATH-AD2000 is an old favorite ruined by it's awful pads.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back