IEM's With deep bass and clear Mids/Highs
Jan 3, 2014 at 1:45 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

tcriz24

New Head-Fier
Hi i'm new around here but i'm looking for some new IEM's and maybe someone can help me!

I have previously owned the Klipsch S4's and loved them, so i thought the x7's would naturally be a step up but was disappointed. They are consistently clear and bright but absolutely no bass in my opinion. I love a ton of bass with a warmer sound while still keeping clear mids/highs.

The bass is clearer on the x7's but its a sad day when your ipod headphones have a louder boom than your $200 IEM's.

My price range is anywhere from $150 - $300

Also i do NOT want over the ear IEM's, i'm not a big fan.

I listen to mostly EDM type tracks with some Hip Hop. It would be nice to have some clearer female vocals in the EDM tracks i listen to.

Thanks for helping me out!

Jan 3, 2014 at 2:13 AM Post #2 of 6
Hi, before someone calls you out for not posting on the Recommendations forum I suggest you take a look at the JVC FXT90's. I haven't tried them myself, but you can find thousands of people speaking nice things about them. As per my recommendation, the ATH CKM500 are some pretty nice IEMs. Nicely balanced, tight controlled bass, clear mids. Not as detailed as the JVC's, but well, they cost almost half the price. If you are willing to spend a little more, you should check the JVC's FXZ200. There are some reviews in here, look for them. It's a basshead IEM, properly executed. Good luck!

Jan 3, 2014 at 5:57 PM Post #3 of 6
My favorite is the DUNU DN1000. ($215) There are plenty of reviews on this site. You might look into the Yamaha EPH100's or Monster has their Turbines on sale for $59.93 (refurbs) on their site.
http://www.monsterproducts.com/outletstore/linelist.asp

Users who are viewing this thread

Back