IEMs reshelled into Custom Molds $80 in the USA (TripleFi 10, SE530, etc.) from FISHER HEARING
Jan 25, 2012 at 9:01 PM Post #2,746 of 2,837
No, I think you're supposed to email them a picture of what you want to see if they can do it or not.  They won't contact you when they receive them

Quote:
I just sent mines out today, would they contact you when they get them? i am asking because i couldn't think of a good way to put the image that i want on them into the box.

Jan 26, 2012 at 1:17 PM Post #2,748 of 2,837

Quote:
Kaysen contacted me for the picture after they received my IEMs. Can't remember if I requested them to contact me for it on the form or not, but you can do so if you want.

I PM'd here the pictures I wan and the color and such via Headfi PM so I would expect that is an alternative. You could also send her an email and follow up with her on the phone to be sure...

Jan 26, 2012 at 7:37 PM Post #2,749 of 2,837
So what has been the general consensus on cables? Trying to choose between the Fiio cable, UE custom cable, Westone cable, or the in house cable. The only one Ive used or even seen is the Westone which I love but it costs $20 more than the other cables. 

Jan 27, 2012 at 3:24 AM Post #2,750 of 2,837
FWIW I found the fisher cable very very similar to the westone one.  Probably not worth the $20 to get it, but as ever ymmv.

In other news, still waiting for news on when my order will ship back (they got them on the 7/12!).

Cheers.

Jan 27, 2012 at 3:38 AM Post #2,751 of 2,837
****** A i forgot to write "Suite 125" for the address... /vent 
mad.gif

Jan 27, 2012 at 4:13 AM Post #2,752 of 2,837

Quote:
FWIW I found the fisher cable very very similar to the westone one.  Probably not worth the $20 to get it, but as ever ymmv.

In other news, still waiting for news on when my order will ship back (they got them on the 7/12!).

Cheers.

haha. Wow. And i was just wondering where my 1/14 order is... =/

Well, I'm ordering a set of either Ultimate Ears UE11 or UE18 in a couple weeks at the next Head-Fi.org meet, and I suppose those will probably get to me before these Fisher remolds will. lol.

Jan 27, 2012 at 9:07 AM Post #2,753 of 2,837

Quote:

Cheers.

I saw all three sets of your monitors at the laser yesterday... I promise that they will be shipping soon.

Jan 27, 2012 at 11:48 AM Post #2,755 of 2,837

Quote:
I saw all three sets of your monitors at the laser yesterday... I promise that they will be shipping soon.

Kaysen please respond to my PM that I send to you. I need to confirm what deign you will be able to put onto my custom. I did repost some updates via PM and just want to be sure the IEM comes out how I want it. Thanks.

Jan 28, 2012 at 3:31 PM Post #2,756 of 2,837
I shipped my Triplefis on Thursday. Looking forward to the end product!

I have one question. Are no other cables compatible with original cable connectors? Right now I like the option of using triplefi vi cable but maybe later I can move to better cables.

@vsvs, I think you will be alright. Mail man should be able to figure out where fisher hearing is in the building. :)

Feb 7, 2012 at 11:19 AM Post #2,757 of 2,837

Quote:
I shipped my Triplefis on Thursday. Looking forward to the end product!

I have one question. Are no other cables compatible with original cable connectors? Right now I like the option of using triplefi vi cable but maybe later I can move to better cables.

@vsvs, I think you will be alright. Mail man should be able to figure out where fisher hearing is in the building. :)

They are going to use my FiiO RC UE1 cable, by using the TF10 stock socket, its not an issue.

Feb 23, 2012 at 11:20 PM Post #2,758 of 2,837
So after waiting 4 weeks for my IEMS (first time took 3 weeks) ...  I'm disappointed to say that they're wrong...again.  This time, they put in a design that I didn't ask for.  As a matter of fact, I didn't ask for any design.  Did someone else on here ask for these?  Time to call Kaysen again :frowning2:

Feb 25, 2012 at 8:36 PM Post #2,759 of 2,837

Quote:
So after waiting 4 weeks for my IEMS (first time took 3 weeks) ...  I'm disappointed to say that they're wrong...again.  This time, they put in a design that I didn't ask for.  As a matter of fact, I didn't ask for any design.  Did someone else on here ask for these?  Time to call Kaysen again :frowning2:

Try reposting this in the Owners thread. Lots more activity over in that thread it seems.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back