IEMS NuForce 700x or Klipsch S4
Sep 19, 2011 at 8:00 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

DestinyBear

Head-Fier
I'm looking for a pair of earphones that would replace my Ultrasone DJ1 pro's while i'm outside. I'm looking for something with good clarity, good isolation and a a good bass without being muddy.

I narrowed it down to the Klipsch s4 and the Nuforce 700x. 

Can someone tell me which one i should get. I mostly listen to cpop, kpop, pop, classical, dubsteb and hip hop

Thanks in advance

(Oh don't mention the RE0, i won't get them)

Sep 19, 2011 at 8:12 PM Post #2 of 10
RE0 wouldn't suit you anyways (I'm tired of people suggesting them for genres that they are weak for...).  Both IEMs are good for all the genres listed above.  Now the question comes down to the person.  Which do you like better: too much treble, or slightly lacking treble?

Sep 19, 2011 at 9:31 PM Post #7 of 10
Not nearly as simblant...just is a better overall package.  Smoother all around and isolates great.  The S4 probably has more bass, but the 700 is no slouch.  The S4 is overrated for the price point now.  2 years ago, it was ok...now it's just outclassed by headphones that are cheaper (i.e. the 700x).

Sep 20, 2011 at 3:13 AM Post #10 of 10
Erm,i have both the nuforce and the e6,and i can tell you that i don't really know why people like the nuforce.it's sibiliant and abit harsh highs mids are recessed and only good thing is bass.amping doesn't help it's bad point with e6.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back