IEMs Hall of Fame in the 100-150$ price range.
Feb 26, 2011 at 7:59 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

deafmutelame

100+ Head-Fier
Hi,

It's been a long time since I last checked this forum. I'm again in the market for some IEM's in the 100-150$ price range.

Regarding my prefered sound signature, I listen to anything from jazz & blues to electronic. Previously I have owned and liked the Westones UM2. I must confess that, even though the UM2 sound great, sometimes I found myself missing the deep bass end from my old Shure EC2 , which I used to own too, during the occasional psytrance/house CDs.

As I have been completely disconnected from the IEM's world, and I'm sure the market has evolved a lot lately, I would like to ask you what's currently a list of the 5 or so recommeded IEM's to look for in this 100-150$ price range. (ok, 170$ max!)

Feb 27, 2011 at 6:46 AM Post #3 of 3

Quote:
As I have been completely disconnected from the IEM's world, and I'm sure the market has evolved a lot lately, I would like to ask you what's currently a list of the 5 or so recommeded IEM's to look for in this 100-150$ price range. (ok, 170$ max!)

I can't personally recommend any of these but from browsing the forum:

Fischer dba-02
Radius DDM (forgotten the name)
Re-Zero
No doubt the Brainwavz B2 when it arrives
Can't think of a fifth one at the moment, maybe the phonak PFE or q-jays.

There are loads of others that are very capable, some of which i've actually heard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back