IEMs choice Yamaha EPH-100 vs DUNU DN-900 vs T-PEOS H-100
Mar 4, 2014 at 7:25 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

Ananasov

Head-Fier
Hello guys,

I need advice! I have FiiO x3 along with Brainwavz S1 headphones which were present to me... To be honest I don't like them that much...I have the feeling that I am missing lots of stuff. 

So, I've been doing some research and have stopped on these three iems:
Yamaha EPH-100 which I can get for 75E
DUNU DN-900 for 86E
T-PEOS H-100 for 94E

I like clear, balanced sound with good harmony between instruments. Low frequencies are important as well, because I listen to electronic music from time to time.  I don't thing that is the best explanation but I will really appreciate any help and suggestions for other iems at that range as well.

Yavor 

Mar 4, 2014 at 7:34 AM Post #2 of 2
Having heard all three at some crazy point in this never ending wallet murdering hobby. I would feel inclined to recommend the EPH-100, I think it has better clarity and seperation than the Dunu. While in thought DN-900 was a good hybrid I don't have as fond memory's of them like the Yamaha.

H-100 is a tricky hybrid to judge without demo. Some hate it and would be happy to destroy man kind to watch it fail, while on another lawn a grass much much further away, it has some fans. Personally this makes it hard to recommend without audition.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back