IEM w/ Booming Bass <$120
Oct 12, 2011 at 8:12 PM Post #20 of 25
Ya I got one no one but Katun and maybe one other headfier has tried.. Try these. These can shake your eyeballs!.. They have surprising  full forward mids with clean highs too making them a blast to listen to with your big Bass! I recommend them to every one here @ $20 online. .Cheap but great! Especially for Bass heads!

Oct 12, 2011 at 8:54 PM Post #21 of 25
I can't believe those would sound good

Oct 12, 2011 at 9:11 PM Post #22 of 25

Quote:
I can't believe those would sound good

Ya believe me I have every single one of the Xtreme Xplode JVC series.. The Headphones I wouldn't recommend to your worst hated cousin. These however are nothing like the headphones.. Warm smooth with big bold full on bass.. $20. I know reviews on Amazon don't count for much but you should read some of them and what people say.. Better than Bose? I can see that. I won't recommend crap to fellow Headfiers. That is not in my nature. Like these here as well. No one will believe me when I say these monoprice 8320s.. Even cheaper $7.11  sound equivalent to a clean well balanced $150 headphone. Not as Bassy as the HAFX1X but more cleaner with better balance and definition.. I actually prefer the sound on these over my Sony Xb41EX. Even better sounding to my ears.  $7.11?? That is the price for some Latte with a double shot of espresso . Lol.  Get both for kicks and get $400 worth of sound.

Oct 13, 2011 at 1:39 AM Post #23 of 25
Nevermind about the S4.  I just bought them tonight, just a tad less bass than the Denon D5000, so not really "omg super booming bass,"  just pleasantly full.

Oct 13, 2011 at 1:39 AM Post #24 of 25
An interesting option at within the $120 mark is Dunu's Hephaes IEM.  It's actually a pretty good earphone overall for that price point, but it is geared with a little bit extra bass presence for those who seek that bass bump.  The build quality is rather good for this price point too as is the abundant accessories. For someone seeking a good earphone within the $120 mark but does still seek that little bit of bass coloration, it's a great option.

Oct 13, 2011 at 7:09 PM Post #25 of 25
Thank you guys so much for helping me narrow down the choices. Im probably going to end up purchasing the Hippo VB's only because they're super affordable and apparently very, very bassy. Once again, thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back