IEM suggestions
Mar 8, 2011 at 4:55 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

arda

New Head-Fier
Hi all,

I'm wondering if someone will be able to suggest an IEM for me.

I have Sony Walkman NWZ-A845 (currently I have Ety ER6i and also MC5). I am happy with the clarity of both IEMs but It is abit lacking of bass punches. I have been thinking of getting the Custom Fit for my MC5 but not sure if this will give a lot of improvement for the sound I am after.

I have the original Sony earphone - it has more bass than the two IEMs I have but clarity is no where near as the two Etys.

Is it better if I go with custom fit or get another IEM which will give the sound I am after?

I am listening to mostly jazz (vocal and acoustics) and bit of pop.

Just to make it abit harder to choose
biggrin.gif
, my budget is only for about $150. You are more than welcome if that price range is too little for the sound I am looking for.

Thanks again guys!

Mar 8, 2011 at 5:07 PM Post #2 of 3
Check out the multi iem comparison thread by ClieOS, it has plenty of imformation and it is very organised, you will find what you want very quickly. That guy knows a lot about iems.

Mar 8, 2011 at 5:31 PM Post #3 of 3
For <100$ I can recommend the HJE900 (sale or buy on FS forums), Hippo VB, RE-ZERO, or PFE 012. For <200$, the Q-jays, DBA-02, Monster Turbine Pro Gold (onecall.com my price for 170$), or TF10. I can't really suggest anything above 200 as I have never spent over that 
rolleyes.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back