IEM buying advice, RHA MA750 upgrade
Jul 8, 2023 at 11:04 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

SlhDub

Head-Fier
Hi everyone,

Im more of a headphone guy but recently i started to use my old RHA MA750 which i rarely used in the past and applied the oratory harman eq to them and im kinda hooked on the sound, i feel that it sounds considerably better than my over ear HD 560S. Without eq they feel a bit too warm in the midbass and details a bit recessed but with the harman eq i very much like them, everything cleaned and tightened up.

That being said im feeling the itch for an upgrade and i started to look at the new budget IEMs offerings and I wonder if the new 20$ hyped IEMs like the 7HZ Salnotes Zero, QKZ HBB, Truthear Hola, Tangzu Wan er, will sound better than my old RHA MA750.

Id like to hear reccomendations and opinions from folks who have or had the RHA750 in the past, are these new 20$ iems any better or should i look into 50$ - 100$ range for an upgrde in sound?

In the 50$ - 100$ range im looking at TinHifi T3+, Tinhifi P1 Max, Truthear Hexa, Blon Z300, Letshouer S12 Pro.

I listen to all kinds of genres but mostly Electornic, Trip Hop, House and Techno, Grunge, Rock and Hip Hop. If its good for competitve gaming for hearing footsteps thats a bonus.

Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back